What Happened to the Joe Biden I Knew?

BidenPresident

Verified User
By Nicholas Kristof Opinion Columnist

During the Darfur genocide and humanitarian crisis two decades ago, Senator Joe Biden passionately denounced President George W. Bush for failing to act decisively to ease suffering. Biden expressed outrage at China for selling weapons used to kill and maim civilians, and he urged me to write columns demanding the White House end needless wretchedness.

Gaza has become the albatross around Biden’s neck. It is his war, not just Benjamin Netanyahu’s. It will be part of his legacy, an element of his obituary, a blot on his campaign — and it could get worse if Gaza cascades into a full-blown famine or violent anarchy, or if a wider war breaks out involving Iran or Lebanon.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/opinion/biden-gaza-war.html?login=smartlock&auth=login-smartlock

During the Darfur genocide and humanitarian crisis two decades ago, Senator Joe Biden passionately denounced President George W. Bush for failing to act decisively to ease suffering. Biden expressed outrage at China for selling weapons used to kill and maim civilians, and he urged me to write columns demanding the White House end needless wretchedness.

Gaza has become the albatross around Biden’s neck. It is his war, not just Benjamin Netanyahu’s. It will be part of his legacy, an element of his obituary, a blot on his campaign — and it could get worse if Gaza cascades into a full-blown famine or violent anarchy, or if a wider war breaks out involving Iran or Lebanon.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/opinion/biden-gaza-war.html?login=smartlock&auth=login-smartlock
Absolutely it is Joe Biden's war. He ignored Iran's sanctions so they could sell over 100 billion in oil. Biden wanted to reduce the price of oil by letting Iran sell oil on the World market. Iran gave money to Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis to buy weapons and pay fighters . They used those weapons and fighters to attack Israel with. So yes this is absolutely Joe Biden's war.

Power corrupts. He is enjoying the favorite dish of prosemitic presidents- hypocrisy pie.

The ghosts of many, many thousands of slaughtered children will haunt his final days. He has become the facilitator of infanticide.

Power corrupts. He is enjoying the favorite dish of prosemitic presidents- hypocrisy pie.

The ghosts of many, many thousands of slaughtered children will haunt his final days. He has become the facilitator of infanticide.

Proves how deeply corrupting the Jewish lobby is.

Wait a minute here, you being perhaps the biggest biden supporter here by using his name as your moniker is finally seeing just how useless and feckless
your sub human idol really is? LOL!

I do not support Biden giving aid to the genocide.

What genocide? I know, a lot of loons in your party call him genocide joe, but if you're suggesting that biden is giving aid to Israel is
somehow related to genocide to help ward off this terrorist Hamas, then its you that is in a world of your own, for Israel needs to wipe
Hamas, Iran and all it's proxies off the face of the map before we end up having a WW111--especially if Israel gets overtaken by these
Middle East terrorists. You do realize by now that none of this war on Israel would have ever taken place if it weren't for obama's and
biden's billions of dollars of aid to Iran.

Isn't it just great to see biden doing the two-step despite his feeble countenance? Yeah, he knows he has to show support for Israel
because they are our #1 ally among the Mideastern nations, and yet he needs to support the radicals in his party that want Israel
to standdown on their attack of Hamas, and or wiped off from river to sea, so that he will regain election support from his anti Semite
voter nutcases--like in the swing state of Michigan.

By the way, since you are against the U.S. and or biden supporting Israel, I just wonder if you had attended that anti American anti Israel
violent protest at Columbia where we saw someone holding a burning American flag and other screaming out death to America and death
to Israel? You seem to be in a similar spot that biden is in. Who do you and biden really support, Israel or Hamas?

Last edited:
What genocide? I know, a lot of loons in your party call him genocide joe, but if you're suggesting that biden is giving aid to Israel is
somehow related to genocide to help ward off this terrorist Hamas, then its you that is in a world of your own, for Israel needs to wipe
Hamas, Iran and all it's proxies off the face of the map before we end up having a WW111--especially if Israel gets overtaken by these
Middle East terrorists. You do realize by now that none of this war on Israel would have ever taken place if it weren't for obama's and
biden's billions of dollars of aid to Iran.

Isn't it just great to see biden doing the two-step despite his feeble countenance? Yeah, he knows he has to show support for Israel
because they are our #1 ally among the Mideastern nations, and yet he needs to support the radicals in his party that want Israel
to standdown on their attack of Hamas, and or wiped off from river to sea, so that he will regain election support from his anti Semite
voter nutcases--like in the swing state of Michigan.

By the way, since you are against the U.S. and or biden supporting Israel, I just wonder if you had attended that anti American anti Israel
violent protest at Columbia where we saw someone holding a burning American flag and other screaming out death to America and death
to Israel? You seem to be in a similar spot that biden is in. Who do you and biden really support, Israel or Hamas?

I never called Biden "genocide joe".

Has people gone BAT-SHIT-FUCKING-CRAZY? I mean. I ask this just after some idiot doused himself with gasoline, and set himself on fire at the steps of the courthouse with a past president on trial? So before anyone else sets themselves on fire over a CULT FIGURE, I will just make some comments and ask some questions here of my very own!

Has people let their politics overcome their ability to reason?

Let me just say this. There are always going to be people that will DAMN you, no matter what you do or do not do, NO MATTER WHAT, and it usually comes down to what political side you happen to be on, geographic location, YOUR RACE, YOUR FEARS, YOUR AGE, or even based upon your sexual preferences, and most often along what religion you happen to follow.

And I am also going to just say this, there will always be consequences that come from everything done on Earth by everyone who ever lived, whether it be something seen by most as mostly good, or seen as something mostly bad. Presidents are not an exception nor excluded or immune here. They seem to get the blame or credit for everything that happens on their watch.

And, I will also say, that sometimes, you may not be able to afford to do certain things, and along with that, sometimes you cannot afford to not do something!

Like I said, how well are you able to set all of your own fears, political, religious, sexual, and racial biases aside, and actually use reasoning and logic to determine what we should do as a nation- for the better good of it- and our standing in the world- and even for the better good of the World!

ANYONE?

Last edited:
It takes a geriatric dotard to proclaim ' Iron-clad support ' for a regime that has just slaughtered 16,000 children, along with 18,000 other people, a regime bent upon genocide , ethnic cleansing, murder, theft and illegal occupation. It takes a geriatric dotard to VETO statehood for the victims of 76 years of brutal occupation and to take billions of dollars from the pockets of Americans to feed the blood-lust of the insane Jewish fanatics of the Knesset. Biden is a traitor to humanity.

Only a fucking moron would claim 'this is Biden's war'.

Yes, by the same Morons that blamed Obama for racism, and accused him of being a racist!

By the same Morons that accused Hillary of owning a Pizzeria and served pizzas made of human baby toppings!

By the same Morons who boycotted FRENCH FRIES!

By the same Morons that accused Michelle Obama of being a man- and an Orangutan!

By the same Morons that think Trump was sent to earth by God to be their leader!

SO consider the SOURCE!

Last edited:

America has been locked into a deep deal with Israel for over half a century. There has been little protest to our providing them with trillions in weapons. I did not expect Biden to stem the weapons and money to Israel. But he criticized Netanyahu for his relentless slaughter of Palestinians. Who else did that? I heard he spoke strongly to Bibi about his revenge on the people in Palestine. We have always been aware of the enormous political power and lobbying power of Israel. Biden is standing up to it.

Yes, by the same Morons that blamed Obama for racism, and accused him of being a racist!

By the same Morons that accused Hillary of owning a Pizzeria and served pizzas made of human baby toppings!

By the same Morons who boycotted FRENCH FRIES!

By the same Morons that accused Michelle Obama of being a man- and an Orangutan!

By the same Morons that think Trump was sent to earth by God to be their leader!

SO consider the SOURCE!
And the same morons who declared that Iraq was 'Obama's war'.

America has been locked into a deep deal with Israel for over half a century. There has been little protest to our providing them with trillions in weapons. I did not expect Biden to stem the weapons and money to Israel. But he criticized Netanyahu for his relentless slaughter of Palestinians. Who else did that? I heard he spoke strongly to Bibi about his revenge on the people in Palestine. We have always been aware of the enormous political power and lobbying power of Israel. Biden is standing up to it.

Biden is Israel's best friend.

Back