What has the Bush Years Meant to You?

CanadianKid

Personally,

It has made me dislike all americans and hate the religious ones....

It has lowered my expectations of human intelligence

Even though I'm not an American i still find it digusting how American bombs are just blindly punishing Iraqi civilians for what a Saudi terrorist did

It has meant a lower return on my investments than under the Clinton years

CK

Pretty much the same here.
I will add though it opened my eyes to the blind partisanship of most Republicans.

He taught me that a large percentage of voting Americans will belive just about anything you tell them if you look good in bluejeans.

It also told me that in America you gain success by your inheritance and not by your accomplishments....

I always knew that was how most Americans gained success, NOT ALL. But he sure did illistrate that point well!

Current household wealth up by 30+ percent. Wars are bad and when you don't think through before you start one you end up in a mess and people die.....needlessly. Oh, and one more thing......the left can hate a man just as much or more than the right can hate a man.

Current household wealth up by 30+ percent. Wars are bad and when you don't think through before you start one you end up in a mess and people die.....needlessly. Oh, and one more thing......the left can hate a man just as much or more than the right can hate a man.

Did the left impeach Bush and then hold a trial in a kangaroo court ?

did it just occur to you that there is partisanship in politics? Or were you under the belief that 'your' side is so much different than the 'other' side?

You are soo far behind me in understanding such things kiddo.
I am glad you are learning though.

In most ways I am perhaps the least partisan on here.

I have no heros, do not idoloze any actors or sports figures, have no sports mania or fav teams, etc.

Even if someone comes by that I like their message you will not see me up there fawning and cheering them.

Last edited:
taught me the american people are way smarter than posters give them credit for.
Record turn out for dem primaries is due to the Bush blunders, you may see a couple decades of dominance from dems as a result.

You are soo far behind me in understanding such things kiddo.
I am glad you are learning though.

In most ways I am perhaps the least partisan on here.

I have no heros, do not idoloze any actors or sports figures, have no sports mania or fav teams, etc.

Even if someone comes by that I like their message you will not see me up there fawning and cheering them.

"it opened my eyes to the blind partisanship of Republicans". So how are you so far ahead of me if you didn't know it was there before?

taught me the american people are way smarter than posters give them credit for.
Record turn out for dem primaries is due to the Bush blunders, you may see a couple decades of dominance from dems as a result.

If thats true how in the world did Bush get elected after his first four years. And dont give me that Kerry is terrable bullshit.

2000 was one thing but when bush was re-elected in 2004 I pretty much lost hope on America.
I will continue to do what I can in my local area but Have no great hopes for my country.
Our golden age is past.

Back