What has the Bush Years Meant to You?

the anti war sentiment has gotten exponentially stronger each year. what year was mission accomplished? A lot of republicans were still with him. Also the rejection of science in the stem cell issue has pissed off a lot of educated not cartoon (read bible) believing repubs. That was in the last 3 yrs.

the anti war sentiment has gotten exponentially stronger each year. what year was mission accomplished? A lot of republicans were still with him. Also the rejection of science in the stem cell issue has pissed off a lot of educated not cartoon (read bible) believing repubs. That was in the last 3 yrs.

No the stem cell issue started prior to 9-11, if you were paying attention!

Personally,

It has made me dislike all americans and hate the religious ones....

It has lowered my expectations of human intelligence

Even though I'm not an American i still find it digusting how American bombs are just blindly punishing Iraqi civilians for what a Saudi terrorist did

It has meant a lower return on my investments than under the Clinton years

CK

I know people hate to hear this but here we go.. Under Bush:
Doubled my home value
tripled my income
quadrupled my investments

Doubled my home value
tripled my income

Doubled my home value
tripled my income

"Doubled your home value"

WIth that comment you lost all creditability with me... Simply cannot be true. Maybe you "doubled" it, but then it sank again.

If you tripled your income its because you changed jobs, graduated from a professional school or were set to skyrocket anyway.
And if you quadrupled your investments its because you saved a lot of that trippled income.

The stock market has failed to make signifigant gains, home values are plumiting and income is stagnent across the nation.

WIth that comment you lost all creditability with me... Simply cannot be true. Maybe you "doubled" it, but then it sank again.

If you tripled your income its because you changed jobs, graduated from a professional school or were set to skyrocket anyway.
And if you quadrupled your investments its because you saved a lot of that trippled income.

The stock market has failed to make signifigant gains, home values are plumiting and income is stagnent across the nation.

well i was up over 100% and that was when i took out my HELCO. So regardless of the paper loss from this correction i got the profits on a plastic card right now.

well i was up over 100% and that was when i took out my HELCO. So regardless of the paper loss from this correction i got the profits on a plastic card right now.

That is scary, because profits on a plastic card are nuthing but debt unless you sell for more than the debt.

Doubled my home value
tripled my income

Under bush is not over yet....
And it does not look good.

Yes the last couple of years has been good for me finiancially as well plus I got rid of 300 lbs of useless weight.
But unlilke you and topper I care about others besides myself.

Yes the last couple of years has been good for me finiancially as well plus I got rid of 300 lbs of useless weight.

300 lbs, really? Congradulations!

Yes they have been financially good for me too.

That does not mean I dont care about the long term health of my country and fellow countrymen.

Think of all the people who did manage to keep their homes and now will not have any equity for many years to come.

They may wonder why they saved it.

how do you lose credibility by saying your home value doubled? There is not one ubiquitous real estate market. And if your home went up 80% over four years and has dropped 20% during the past year you are still sitting on a 60% gain.

If you care about others then send me some money. I could use it.

Back