What I look like this evening 03/01/2020 my 50th year

Well, happy 50th. Sorry life's been rough on you.

hahahaha ...
Uh. I'm not sure that's what he wanted to hear. Couldn't you be a little more upbeat and ... positive?
You know, mention you like his glasses, ... or the paneling in the background.
Try to make it sound 'spontaneous' and not rehearsed of forced.

David. (a bit stunned) David Jeffrey Spetch. That's ... that's very ... (how can I say this and not be hurtful) ... David Jeffrey Spetch ... that's very GAY!
You know, coming out like this is suppose to be beneficial to the psyche. On behave of JPP, the American People, and some Canadian people that would rather not be identified, I (we) salute you for your courage.

David. (a bit stunned) David Jeffrey Spetch. That's ... that's very ... (how can I say this and not be hurtful) ... David Jeffrey Spetch ... that's very GAY!
You know, coming out like this is suppose to be beneficial to the psyche. On behave of JPP, the American People, and some Canadian people that would rather not be identified, I (we) salute you for your courage.

You try way to hard to be insulting

Trying to drag me down to your level eh Jack, I'm heterosexual and proud of it cause thanks to heterosexuality we even exist ;)

Heterosexuality-stands-alone.jpg

After 20 years in activism fighting the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations primarily with facts backing claims on the foundations of primary issues I address, this is the result of my appearance after 20 years I guess one could say with legitimacy. I Just turned 49 Feb 2020 & feeling severely agitated with all of the weak and pathetic political rhetoric that goes on these days ... Just ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies you belief then start trying to force such rubbish on everyone else is no acceptable way to govern especially in a so called democracy!

Such rubbish is our governing systems these days, severely infiltrated with tyrants and traitors as well plain retarded due to something called "deliberate ignorance".

Humbly, this is me approaching 50 this evening in a less than 30 second video for everyone's eyes only:

https://www.brighteon.com/089c9673-17cb-4c87-8c5a-be905ff4465a

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You look like a survivalist.

Back