What If Different Languages Were Created To Separate People And Make Enemies?

Naturally. But it wasn't for other kinds. Ever noticed how superior the British was and how the Roman Catholic Church had control of kingdoms?

Two words: languages and religions.

Autocrats have to find a way to remain rich and be freeloaders. It still continues to this day.
The top half of the IQ Bell Curve have always taken advantage of the the bottom half.

True. The problem is that they have killed off the intellectuals.

"Intellectual" doesn't always mean intelligent; sometimes it just means "learned". New intelligent people are being born every day.....same with stupid ones.

Consider some of the dumbasses birthed to rich parents. <insert meme of Junior and Eric>

Would that be the original "divide and conquer" strategy for the elite class? Perhaps before diverse religions were developed to keep the world separated, divided and manageable for the rich elite?

Does this apply to the Democratic and Republican Parties?

All those new terms like "woke", "leftists", "rightists", "Trumpkins", "TDS" and many many other terms were introduced.

Don't mind me. I am just a drunk rambling. :D

Languages started diversifying at least in the late Paleolithic, so clearly it had more to do with geographic isolation than with an elite economic class.

If anything, the trend is towards less diversification. The world might currently have about 6,000 languages, but many of them are going extinct and only about 200 are in wide use. I think I even heard that 85 percent of the people in the world speak one of the 20 most common languages. All other languages are marginal, or going extinct.

Linguistic history is pretty bloody interesting, with the exception of Appalachian hillbilly which I have no interest in. But I really like ancient languages, and would pay to see a performance of Beowulf in old Anglo-Saxon, and several times a year I can hear Church Slavonic.

As for all the horseshit buzzwords like Woke and Critical Race Theory, or whatever it is called, I tend to ignore it because they are gimmicks, and nobody is going to be using them in five years.

"Intellectual" doesn't always mean intelligent; sometimes it just means "learned". New intelligent people are being born every day.....same with stupid ones.

Consider some of the dumbasses birthed to rich parents. <insert meme of Junior and Eric>

Pol Pot had everyone who wore glasses killed.

Languages started diversifying at least in the late Paleolithic, so clearly it had more to do with geographic isolation than with an elite economic class.

If anything, the trend is towards less diversification. The world might currently have about 6,000 languages, but many of them are going extinct and only about 200 are in wide use. I think I even heard that 85 percent of the people in the world speak one of the 20 most common languages. All other languages are marginal, or going extinct.

Linguistic history is pretty bloody interesting, with the exception of Appalachian hillbilly which I have no interest in. But I really like ancient languages, and would pay to see a performance of Beowulf in old Anglo-Saxon, and several times a year I can hear Church Slavonic.

As for all the horseshit buzzwords like Woke and Critical Race Theory, or whatever it is called, I tend to ignore it because they are gimmicks, and nobody is going to be using them in five years.

True. Languages evolved naturally. But other languages have developed more rapidly due to other factors.

How fast is "rapid"? There are 302 Chinese languages. :)

https://www.kjtranslations.com/blog/how-many-languages-are-spoken-in-china/
China is one of the most linguistically diverse countries in the world. The most common language in China is Standard Chinese. It is a language rooted in central Mandarin, however, the total amount of languages spoken in China is 302, according to the last Ethnologue survey. This is also the national language.
Yes but how many can’t actually communicate with each other? E.g., Norwegians and Swedes can talk and understand each other, the Swiss understand and can speak German yet Germans and Austrians haven’t a clue what the Swiss say in Swiss German (in general).

Yes but how many can’t actually communicate with each other? E.g., Norwegians and Swedes can talk and understand each other, the Swiss understand and can speak German yet Germans and Austrians haven’t a clue what the Swiss say in Swiss German (in general).

It doesn't matter since the language differences are geographic, not a master plan of the master race to control the Proles.

Basically he had anyone who challenged him killed.

Consider the Insurrection. Well over 90% of those assholes were mentally ill, low IQ or poorly educated.

What to do with the high end of the IQ bell curve? Kill them. Problem solved. :)

The reminding is the Idiocracy types.

Basically he had anyone who challenged him killed.

Consider the Insurrection. Well over 90% of those assholes were mentally ill, low IQ or poorly educated.

Patriotism to america is rarely a wise choice when its own government is in the buisiness of destroying america.

I created this thread few weeks ago explaining how to hotlink images here.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?166416-How-To-Post-Images-On-JPP

while I appreciate that you put that together, I am also aware of how to hotlink images. Since I also tend to post on other forums, I tend to download and save the images I intend to use more than once, therefore making it easy to upload them. I used to save the links but it became irritating that images would sometimes disappear/be removed or that some sites prevented some hosting sites from being used.........

while I appreciate that you put that together, I am also aware of how to hotlink images. Since I also tend to post on other forums, I tend to download and save the images I intend to use more than once, therefore making it easy to upload them. I used to save the links but it became irritating that images would sometimes disappear/be removed or that some sites prevented some hosting sites from being used.........

You can always use Imgur. ;)

Back