What is meant by the Phony media and lying leftists when they say "extreme right"?

Truth Detector

Contributor
What is meant by the Phony media and lying leftists when they say "extreme right"?

What does this mean? No one ever asks that when some airhead media leftist bloviates that stupid term.

Perhaps the brain-dead leftists on this forum can help explain or define it.

What does this mean? No one ever asks that when some airhead media leftist bloviates that stupid term.

Good question. Unfortunately, I doubt that any leftist will be able to define it for you, ergo why that term is included in my 'Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy'. As far as I can gather, anyone who isn't a part of their leftist hive mind is a part of the "extreme right", whatever THAT means.

Since I am a supporter of the MAGA movement (currently spearheaded by Donald J. Trump), I have been referred to as various things, including but most certainly not limited to:

** Deplorable (Hillary Clinton)
** Listless Vessel (Ron DeSantis)
** Ultra MAGA (Joe Biden and/or his handlers)
** Cult member needing "deprogramming" (Hillary Clinton)
** Far-right extremist (leftists in general)
** Conspiracy theorist (leftists in general)
** Bible thumper (leftists in general)
** Threat to "democracy" (leftists in general)
** Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, Xenophobe, Misogynist, et al. (leftists in general)
** Domestic terrorist (Intelligence Branch of the SODC)

Own any mirrors in your house?

“extreme right” would be those that extend further right beyond conventional conservative principles, those with little regard for the institutions and traditions that uphold the democracy the Founders established. Coupled with the often narcissistic ambitions and motives, they represent a threat to America

A simple answer using an example:

Extreme Right = Anyone that disagrees with anything 'The Squad' or 'The View' says...

Own any mirrors in your house?

“extreme right” would be those that extend further right beyond conventional conservative principles, those with little regard for the institutions and traditions that uphold the democracy the Founders established. Coupled with the often narcissistic ambitions and motives, they represent a threat to America

So, Antifa would be an example hum?

Good question. Unfortunately, I doubt that any leftist will be able to define it for you, ergo why that term is included in my 'Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy'. As far as I can gather, anyone who isn't a part of their leftist hive mind is a part of the "extreme right", whatever THAT means.

Since I am a supporter of the MAGA movement (currently spearheaded by Donald J. Trump), I have been referred to as various things, including but most certainly not limited to:

** Deplorable (Hillary Clinton)
** Listless Vessel (Ron DeSantis)
** Ultra MAGA (Joe Biden and/or his handlers)
** Cult member needing "deprogramming" (Hillary Clinton)
** Far-right extremist (leftists in general)
** Conspiracy theorist (leftists in general)
** Bible thumper (leftists in general)
** Threat to "democracy" (leftists in general)
** Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, Xenophobe, Misogynist, et al. (leftists in general)
** Domestic terrorist (Intelligence Branch of the SODC)

If the shoe fits. Be proud.

Extreme right is the extremist version of the right, duh. What term should you use for extremists that take an ideology to the extreme fringes bordering on insanity or even criminality? There are extreme leftists too.

Extreme right is the extremist version of the right, duh. What term should you use for extremists that take an ideology to the extreme fringes bordering on insanity or even criminality? There are extreme leftists too.
Did you know that defining a term with itself is completely and utterly meaningless??

Did you know that adding the word 'duh' at the end of your meaningless statement doesn't add even a single ounce of meaning to it?

The terms "far right," "extreme right," and "QAnon" represent fictitious common enemies against whom we must rally. It's a way to appeal to conservatives in such a way as to say "if you agree with this far right [insert rational, conservative idea or person] then you are WACKY lunatic fringe." The terms serve as dog whistles to leftists who are trained to immediately and mindlessly respond with growling anger like an attack dog. Conservatives are supposed to feel shame for holding their rational solutions to, and points of view concerning, personal liberties and freedoms and independent thinking that deviates from the thought collective. It's all pretty straightforward.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Truth deflector is not familiar with "poisoning the well". When he starts by calling it phony media and calls us lying leftists, his premise is destroyed. He has exposed himself in the opening. It is a fallacy.

Back