What is Moshiach?

Kamala Trump

Verified User
http://www.chabad.org/library/moshiach/default_cdo/jewish/Moshiach.htm

Think Judaism is about tradition? It's not.

Because the tradition itself is about something much bigger. About Abraham smashing the idols in his father's house. Moses liberating a people from slavery. Isaiah lecturing a war-hungry civilization on world peace. It's about changing the world and making it the way it's supposed to be.

Every book of Torah is filled with that idea. Every mitzvah we do is part of creating that world. Every moment of our history, that hope beats in our hearts.

Today we discover that humanity has bought into our dream. That the pieces are neatly falling in place. That rays of a new dawn have already begun to shine.

http://www.chabad.org/library/moshiach/default_cdo/jewish/Moshiach.htm

Think Judaism is about tradition? It's not.

Because the tradition itself is about something much bigger. About Abraham smashing the idols in his father's house. Moses liberating a people from slavery. Isaiah lecturing a war-hungry civilization on world peace. It's about changing the world and making it the way it's supposed to be.

Every book of Torah is filled with that idea. Every mitzvah we do is part of creating that world. Every moment of our history, that hope beats in our hearts.

Today we discover that humanity has bought into our dream. That the pieces are neatly falling in place. That rays of a new dawn have already begun to shine.

Ja Vol mein Kamph

I don't know, you're a globalist brainwash victim, as are most on here.
You speak gibberish! Good for you!

Anyway, I should have said "effective" rather. They don't appear to be too effective. So far they've been successful in giving up over half of the country they actually had control over and so far there is no magical person who is going to bring peace and make us all eat vegetarian.

Anyway, I should have said "effective" rather. They don't appear to be too effective. So far they've been successful in giving up over half of the country they actually had control over and so far there is no magical person who is going to bring peace and make us all eat vegetarian.

I refuse to eat vegetarian.
They taste like asparagus.

I'd say they are effective, since you yourself are a globalist brainwash victim, as are most one here.

Globalization is a secular ideological overlay on top of Olam Ha Ba.

Back