What is Moshiach?

Just like your comments indicate that you're nothing more then a racist, bigoted, neo-nazi.

I can find damo's arguments that globalization is inevitable, and good, and a panacea, and the only way, but you can find nothing indicating that i espouse racial elitism, or discrimination.

I can find damo's arguments that globalization is inevitable, and good, and a panacea, and the only way, but you can find nothing indicating that i espouse racial elitism, or discrimination.

That's right.
I forgot that the terms you used mean something different, in your delusional world.

Which term am i using that you use differently in your world?

Have you suddenly forgotten what statements of yours brought us to this point in time; or are you now going to deny that you even said them?

And it's not MY world.
It just that I happen to live in the world that everyone else but you, live in.

Have you suddenly forgotten what statements of yours brought us to this point in time; or are you now going to deny that you even said them?

And it's not MY world.
It just that I happen to live in the world that everyone else but you, live in.

I have made no racist statements. You don't understand what racism is.

if i live in a different world, then you live in a different world than mine, one which you share with many other brainwash victims.

I have made no racist statements. You don't understand what racism is.

if i live in a different world, then you live in a different world than mine, one which you share with many other brainwash victims.

So you're statements were just..................................................what??

Globalism is inevitable. We all have to get along. Why don't you want to get along?

Globalism is inevitable. We all have to get along. Why don't you want to get along?

Globalism is not inevitable. nothing is inevitable. statements like this just show your brainwashedness.

I want to get along, but not on the destructive terms the global elites are dictating for us all. Getting along shouldn't mean destroying american lives based on bad trade policy, currency manipulation, and corporate greed.

Protectionism will save us. Explain why it can't. And try not to use propagandistic slogans.

Last edited:
Back