What is "political correctness"?

Not all repiglicons are racists ...
But all racists are repiglicons...

TRUMP_HATS_NEW.jpg

You don't know many black folks do you?

Insert silly image about Trump here

I am the son of a 1%er, a member of one of the most violent motorcycle "clubs" in the world. Does that make me bad, or does it mean my father may have done some bad things? What do you think? How often should I be punished for any action that my father may have taken?

Seriously if this is the "worst" you can find on DT, if it were even true, then you'd still have nothing at all.

I am the son of a 1%er, a member of one of the most violent motorcycle "clubs" in the world. Does that make me bad, or does it mean my father may have done some bad things? What do you think? How often should I be punished for any action that my father may have taken?

Seriously if this is the "worst" you can find on DT, if it were even true, then you'd still have nothing at all.

Not that your dad's a terrorist but the reasons the author (in my thread) outlined about joining such groups should ring a bell with you.

I agree, one is not to blame for the sins of their parents.

It's not...
q31ic.jpg

Now that is different, simply because a KKK member likes Donald Trump means nothing in and of its self, but its more meaningful than what his father was like.

David Duke, likes Donald Trump. Okay, lets look into why, its because Trump is not one who thinks about rule of law or Constitution before he shouts whatever comes to his mind.

A fascist dictator has those traits.

Now that is different, simply because a KKK member likes Donald Trump means nothing in and of its self, but its more meaningful than what his father was like.

David Duke, likes Donald Trump. Okay, lets look into why, its because Trump is not one who thinks about rule of law or Constitution before he shouts whatever comes to his mind.

It is funny hearing someone who supports Obama speak of the rule of law

Because I find it fucking hilarious.

You didn't blink when Obama used the IRS to target his political opponents did you?

You didn't blink when Obama and the democrats used tricks and parliamentary bullshit to force Obamacare down our throats did you?

You didn't blink when Obama forced executive amnesty even when he himself claimed for years he didn't have the power to do it did you?

You didn't blink when Obama did the dirty deal for that traitor Bergdoff, in fact you cheered it.

So pardon me if I don't take your faux tears seriously. You can go fuck yourself. If Trump wins and does what you fear, you have only yourself to blame. You have supported unconstitutional bullshit for so long because the ends justifies the means that you are in no position to speak on the matter. You made your bed, now lie in it

You obviously have decided to step over that line in the sand, from confusion to that of full blown delusional. :D

I don't believe that's what he said. He was talking about Illegal Aliens. The media made it "all mexicans/latinos."

That's what the corrupt media does. They take something out of context, distort and misrepresent what the person was saying in order to discredit that person. So anyone who isn't PC gets buried beneath the waves.

Good old gaffester Biden doesn't sound so bad after Trump's ugly mouth, amirite?

Because I find it fucking hilarious.

You didn't blink when Obama used the IRS to target his political opponents did you?

You didn't blink when Obama and the democrats used tricks and parliamentary bullshit to force Obamacare down our throats did you?

You didn't blink when Obama forced executive amnesty even when he himself claimed for years he didn't have the power to do it did you?

You didn't blink when Obama did the dirty deal for that traitor Bergdoff, in fact you cheered it.

So pardon me if I don't take your faux tears seriously. You can go fuck yourself. If Trump wins and does what you fear, you have only yourself to blame. You have supported unconstitutional bullshit for so long because the ends justifies the means that you are in no position to speak on the matter. You made your bed, now lie in it

Rule of Law bozo.....

Back