What is the Likeliest Cause of Human Doom?

"Yes you moron... as I have said repeatedly.... the past 10 years have been some of the warmest on record. What part of my agreeing with that don't you seem to understand. THAT does not however change the fact that while they are some of the warmest on record that over the past ten years the net change has been zero.

You are a moron. You see that you are wrong and refuse to admit it. Which is why you refuse to answer the simple question that is PROVEN by the data from Goddard."

Goddamned, are you FUCKING STUPID. I can't believe I continue to bang my head against the wall with you.

Whenever I tell you that you are saying exactly what you said above, you call me an idiot, and say that you NEVER say that it's about the line between 1998 and 2007; it's about the temperatures over the course of the decade.

When I say 10 of those 12 years have been the hottest on record, you go back to saying what you said above - it's about 1998 & 2007, and drawing a line between those 2, and ignoring the rest.

God damn, are you a fucking idiot....

No moron... you are the idiot. Again.... YES they have been the warmest on record. We agree on that. But being the warmest on record DOES NOT MEAN THAT TEMEPERATURES HAVE INCREASED OVER THAT TIME FRAME.

What part of that is so hard for you to understand idiot?

It means that temperatures have REMAINED at their hottest levels, but that on average they have not increased. They are MAINTAINING the record hot levels. But they are not increasing.

Do you get it now moron?

I'm done, Freak. Say what you want, call me whatever you want. You're actually worse than Dixie as far as stubbornly refusing to concede a point.

I don't care; I don't give a damn what you think, nor do I give a damn about "consensus", which you keep lying & saying that I chant repeatedly.

It is what it is; there is nothing we are doing to stop anything, anyhow. You & yours have won, and will continue to win.

Again, congrats, and rejoice....

I'm done, Freak. Say what you want, call me whatever you want. You're actually worse than Dixie as far as stubbornly refusing to concede a point.

I don't care; I don't give a damn what you think, nor do I give a damn about "consensus", which you keep lying & saying that I chant repeatedly.

It is what it is; there is nothing we are doing to stop anything, anyhow. You & yours have won, and will continue to win.

sigh yes that type lose by winning , just like in 2004.

What a moron you are.... your childish little rantings are quite pathetic. But continue on in your ignorance. We understand. It is embarassing for you to admit that after all your incessant whining, that it turns out you are wrong.

Side note... when I say you are chanting consensus... it doesn't mean you are actually saying the word. Just that you are willfully ignoring the data because it goes against what you are told to believe. Just as those did that continued to say the earth was the center of the universe despite evidence being presented to the contrary.

You cannot seperate the fact that the warmest decade on record could also be unchanged over that time frame.

I know, their little man-crush on each other is spilling into other threads and makes me want to vomit. They just keep repeating the same damn thing over and over expecting a different result from the other.

Back