What is the Significance Red and Green Color Bar and What Does it Designate?

Yeah, evidently these forms of recognition were erratically and dubiously distributed from what I learned today!
Which is why I stopped it. The manual fix isn't what I want though. I want to simply start everybody over.

Tell you what...I'll even go one better.

You get Billy to PUBLICLY apologize to me for wishing for my death and for his SCREAMING assertion that I will NEVER have the Forced Ignore removed and I will do everything you and Grind asked me to do to get things back to normal.

It must be an honest, sincere apology and not prefaced with any snarky caveats either.

Ever hear that old Jerry Jeff Walker song, Pissing in the Wind"?

Which is why I stopped it. The manual fix isn't what I want though. I want to simply start everybody over.

well in essence that is what it would do. we can reset most people to zero. Once you get past the top 100 posters you are dealing with people that have posted here like 20 times. So for all intents and purposes the manual way would give us the desired result.

anyway just an idea.

well in essence that is what it would do. we can reset most people to zero. Once you get past the top 100 posters you are dealing with people that have posted here like 20 times. So for all intents and purposes the manual way would give us the desired result.

anyway just an idea.

Yeah, but the first time I had to hit the recounter we'd have to do it all again. I'll seek a more permanent solution first, if I can't find one we'll apply it setting everybody to 10 and go from there.

Just think, this could be Zap...

NSFW:
MV5BMTcwMDk2MjEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU1NzU5Ng@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

If I remember correctly in the past you said what I asked of you was completely ridiculous.

Seems now you are just trying to save face.

Billy doesn't have to apologize for anything. Create your own experience. I am cornelius.

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's what I thought...

What Billy said about praying daily that I would die in flames, screaming in front of my family was repugnant and hateful and NOTHING is ever going to change until he APOLOGIZES for his hateful comments, but honestly, I never expected you to hold Billy to the same standard you hold me.

The fact is, what you want me to do to get off Forced Ignore is completely ridiculous, but I was willing to jump through your petty hoops if it meant getting Billy to admit publicly what a vile little turd he was for the hateful things he said.

THAT said, I knew there was NO WAY you and Billy would EVER agree to be humiliated by a poster you revile.

Ever hear that old Jerry Jeff Walker song, Pissing in the Wind"?

Oh hell yeah...but it's still more fun than a barrel of monkeys to highlight the depths of the hate felt by TWO of this boards MODS and the petty bullshit their hate makes them say and do.

Back