What Is Your Favorite Political Quote?

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
What is your favorite political quote? It doesn't have to be by a political figure just something that translates into politics.

What is your favorite political quote? It doesn't have to be by a political figure just something that translates into politics.

Anything Mark Twain says

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

"The only difference between Democrats and Republicans is who they allow to feed at the government trough first." (Libertarian Party Platform)

"My two dogs make more shovel ready jobs every morning on my lawn than Obama has made in 4 years." ( Gary Johnson)

About thatcher before her time. Aneurin Bevan and Jennie Lee: 'De mortuis nil nisi bunkum'. Of the dead (speak) nothing but lying drivel.

Anyone can http://lmgtfy.com/

What's your favorite quote Damocles?
I have many favorites, but not one that inspires above all others... Here are a few:

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Benjamin Franklin
“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” - Benjamin Franklin
"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." – Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Back