What it's like being a MAGA outsider

BartenderElite

Verified User
Imagine a big grown man wearing a big pair of diapers, and just standing there sobbing and shaking his fists. Once in awhile, you can make out words like "unfair!" and "nasty," but for the most part, it just looks like someone who never grew out of the terrible 2's having a tantrum.

Then there are a bunch of people telling you how brilliant and hilarious he is, and how he just HAS to be President to save the country. They tell you that you just don't understand him, and can't take him "literally." He's really amazing. Some people compare him to Jesus Christ.

So, you look back, and still see a man in a diaper, sobbing and shaking his fists.

That's what it's like being on the outside of MAGA.

Imagine a big grown man wearing a big pair of diapers, and just standing there sobbing and shaking his fists. Once in awhile, you can make out words like "unfair!" and "nasty," but for the most part, it just looks like someone who never grew out of the terrible 2's having a tantrum.

Then there are a bunch of people telling you how brilliant and hilarious he is, and how he just HAS to be President to save the country. They tell you that you just don't understand him, and can't take him "literally." He's really amazing. Some people compare him to Jesus Christ.

So, you look back, and still see a man in a diaper, sobbing and shaking his fists.

Heh, good point. If the giant orange overgrown baby paints on the walls with his diaper contents, the MAGATs would call it "brilliant art" and pay for photos of it.

I, for one, am happy to be outside the Cult.

Heh, good point. If the giant orange overgrown baby paints on the walls with his diaper contents, the MAGATs would call it "brilliant art" and pay for photos of it.

Me too.
My own fucking party is exasperating enough.

Slow hate day, huh?

Maybe you can attend a rally promoting Hamas to lift your spirits.

But why do you want to give the nation over to chinese mercantilism aka globalism?

They would love to have the big Orangutang fling his poop at them. Oh wait that has already happened.

The firstl part is an hyperbole. The second part is on the level.

And it ls likely he does wear Depends.

Hyperbole is often a boldly overstated or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis without the intention of being literally true. In rhetoric and literature, hyperbole is often used for serious, comic, or ironic effects.
https://literarydevices.net/hyperbole/#google_vignette

So, as I stated, it's what passes for humor on the Left...

Hyperbole is often a boldly overstated or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis without the intention of being literally true. In rhetoric and literature, hyperbole is often used for serious, comic, or ironic effects.
https://literarydevices.net/hyperbole/#google_vignette

So, as I stated, it's what passes for humor on the Left...

Again, it is not intended to be humorous. We don't laugh about cults. Those poor people need help.

Which is why we wonder about you. You say you don't support Trump and yet here you are, defending him.

In terms of literary use / style what would you characterize the OP as: Fiction, non-fiction, parable, hyperbole, simile, what?

The purpose was to try to give an illustrative example to Trumpers of what it's like to be on the outside of MAGA.

Personally, I thought it was quite accurate, and effective. That is really what it's like.

Back