What kind of did not know the questions in advance?

Jarod

Contributor
Seriously, I might not have been able to give you the exact wording of the questions, but I could have told you every topic addressed ahead of time.

These candidates almost never actually answer the questions. They simply talk about the subject.

Trump does not prepare for debates, sort of like not studying for a test.

Kamala spent days studying and preparing, and it showed. You may call it cheating, but her advisors sat down with her and said when this topic comes up, these are the things you should say.

Trump is whining that she got the questions in advance, there’s no evidence of that, because he did not prepare.

Seriously, I might not have been able to give you the exact wording of the questions, but I could have told you every topic addressed ahead of time.

These candidates almost never actually answer the questions. They simply talk about the subject.

Kamala spent days studying and preparing, and it showed. You may call it cheating, but her advisors sat down with her and said when this topic comes up, these are the things you should say.

Trump is whining that she got the questions in advance, there’s no evidence of that, because he did not prepare.
She didn't need the questions in advance she had the guard dogs. They kept her safe from being accountable for her lies. And as I always tell you mongrels before I don't care that they helped her, she clearly needs it, the problem is your pretending they were only after the truth. This is why I can do nothing but ridicule you twits.

I'm surprised Trump spent so much of his valuable debate time bragging about crowd sizes, complaining about black people eating cats, and his other litany of petty grievances.

Dana Walden and Kamala Harris have been close friends since 1994. Dana is a Democrat Mega Donner and HATES Trump. There isn't much she wouldn't do to keep Trump out of office and put her friend in office. Dana Walden is the President of the ABC News Division. This was a setup from the very beginning. Anyone that thinks Harris didn't already know the questions is a moron. This is like sorority sisters swapping around test questions.

Wow. Shocking. She was asked about the economy, abortion, and immigration. Who could have expected those questions?!

She got no surprise questions - so no need to give them in advance
Neither of them did. Given what's happened in the recent past, the questions were all predictable. The difference was Harris being effectively prepared and Trump's many hours of preparation going to waste in his baitable self obsessions. The guy is an easy mark.

Two days later and the cult is still crying over Trump bombing the debate. We got crooked moderates, bias fact checking, improper questions, etc., any excuse other than the truth, Trump got smoked

Week from now the debate will be all be forgotten, the cult has to give it up and move on, I noticed this morning Fox has, rarely a mention, they’ve returned to the script, framing the economy as a depression and the immigration armageddon

She didn't need the questions in advance she had the guard dogs. They kept her safe from being accountable for her lies. And as I always tell you mongrels before I don't care that they helped her, she clearly needs it, the problem is your pretending they were only after the truth. This is why I can do nothing but ridicule you twits.
Trump-fact checked 5 times

Heels Up Harris- fact checked zero (0) times.

Case closed.

Two days later and the cult is still crying over Trump bombing the debate. We got crooked moderates, bias fact checking, improper questions, etc., any excuse other than the truth, Trump got smoked

Week from now the debate will be all be forgotten, the cult has to give it up and move on, I noticed this morning Fox has, rarely a mention, they’ve returned to the script, framing the economy as a depression and the immigration armageddon
If the Debate had been on Fox and the BFFE of Trump ran Fox News and the two mods only fact checked and never fact checked Trump what would YOU say. Be honest.

If the Debate had been on Fox and the BFFE of Trump ran Fox News and the two mods only fact checked and never fact checked Trump what would YOU say. Be honest.
Problem is, everyone knows Trump lies all the time. He repeated the lie that he won the last election.

Back