What kind of did not know the questions in advance?

If the Debate had been on Fox and the BFFE of Trump ran Fox News and the two mods only fact checked and never fact checked Trump what would YOU say. Be honest.

No debate would ever be on Fox because Murdoch is best friends of Trump and the Fox talking heads Trump would request bend over backwards every night to kiss his ass

Trump lost, fair and square, give it up

She didn't need the questions in advance she had the guard dogs. They kept her safe from being accountable for her lies. And as I always tell you mongrels before I don't care that they helped her, she clearly needs it, the problem is your pretending they were only after the truth. This is why I can do nothing but ridicule you twits.
OMG, when Trump lost to Biden he said that there was election cheating, and now, at a debate that Trump botched-up, he now claims that Harris had the questions in advance, when does the excuses stop?????

Says it all.

It says that Trump tells MUCH bigger lies, more frequently.

He actually wasn't fact-checked on at least a dozen other fabrications. They just checked the ones that were completely outrageous.

To do a tally of "fact checks" as some sort of indicator of bias is like a losing team saying the refs were unfair because they had more penalties. Usually, that team just commits more penalties.

Yep Trump is against IVF even though he wants the government or insurance companies to pay for it. No fact check.

:facepalm:
And twice in two sentences she made reference to "his" (trump) Project 2025 even though he has never had any connection whatsoever to it.

Seriously, I might not have been able to give you the exact wording of the questions, but I could have told you every topic addressed ahead of time.

These candidates almost never actually answer the questions. They simply talk about the subject.

Trump does not prepare for debates, sort of like not studying for a test.

Kamala spent days studying and preparing, and it showed. You may call it cheating, but her advisors sat down with her and said when this topic comes up, these are the things you should say.

Trump is whining that she got the questions in advance, there’s no evidence of that, because he did not prepare.
Agreed. Trump's whining about the questions is just proof he didn't listen to his own advisers and debate prep-team...if he had one. He's a fucking moron.

Anyone who doesn't understand this point is also a fucking moron. Examples:
She didn't need the questions in advance she had the guard dogs. They kept her safe from being accountable for her lies. And as I always tell you mongrels before I don't care that they helped her, she clearly needs it, the problem is your pretending they were only after the truth. This is why I can do nothing but ridicule you twits.
Who introduced Doug to Kam?
I don't know but they did a FANTASTIC job. :love:

OMG, when Trump lost to Biden he said that there was election cheating, and now, at a debate that Trump botched-up, he now claims that Harris had the questions in advance, when does the excuses stop?????
There are no excuses but Muir and Davis were her watch dogs. They are either complicit with the dems and refused to fact check her when she lied, and she did or they're idiots and didn't know she was lying. If moderators has only fact checked her and not trump you retarded morons would have shit through your mouths claiming misogyny, racism and who knows what he else. Stfu

Yakuda...our side of the political divide in America is so much superior to the Trump side...it is no contest.

The only reason your side has any chance at all...is because of the unfairness of the Electoral College contingent.

Your side lost by over 7,000,000 votes last election...and by over 3,000,000 the time before. Only the skewed EC made the election of 2020 remotely close...and only the skewed EC resulted in a loss for our side the time before.

This year's election will be contested under the present EC rules...and probably the future elections also. My guess is that our side will still win...despite the skewedness of the electoral process in your favor.

I'm surprised Trump spent so much of his valuable debate time bragging about crowd sizes, complaining about black people eating cats, and his other litany of petty grievances.
I'm not...and neither is Kamala Harris.

He is a moron...and Kamala handled him the way a moron should be handled.

And twice in two sentences she made reference to "his" (trump) Project 2025 even though he has never had any connection whatsoever to it.

No connection?

You people were crucifying anyone even remotely associated with any of Trump’s legal problems if they could be traced back to any connection of a left leaning entity, even a one time $75 donation to some Democrat candidate years ago running for a local office

Now we got a multiple of personalities who authored and directly worked on Project 2025 who have endless experience working for Trump even in his Administration and you are telling us Trump and MaraLago never knew anything about it?

Back