What made America great

So in other words there was a peaceful transition of power and the OP is just leftist whining.

BartenderElite said everything that needs to be said on that. Trump didn't have the physical power to stay in the White House, or he would have done. He has never conceded or "stepped down".

That's because he's either something really special or a self-aggrandizing p.o.s. Guess which.

BartenderElite said everything that needs to be said on that. Trump didn't have the physical power to stay in the White House, or he would have done. He has never conceded or "stepped down".

That's because he's either something really special or a self-aggrandizing p.o.s. Guess which.

What the fuck does it matter that he never conceded or stepped down???? He's not the fucking president!!!!! This is the kind of unhinged bullshit people have to deal with.

Trump is the only defeated presidential incumbent in US history - all the way back to John Adams - who refused to concede. THE ONLY ONE.

If you really don't understand why that matters, and why America should never have such a person as President, I can't help you.

Trump will spend the rest of his worthless life in jail! :laugh:

trump-prison.gif

bullshit

you are a fucking idiot :laugh:

Trump had to leave office - but he didn't "step down," or concede.

And that has done more damage to the country than any Presidential action in history.

all because you thought the only way you could win was to have unconstitutional elections.......to be fair, you turned out to be right......

And that has done more damage to the country than any Presidential action in history.

Trump had every legal right to challenge election results.

Biden was installed as president exactly on schedule, Trump didn't interfere with that.

Filing lawsuits is not illegal.

The only way to nail Trump on any of that is to prove he delayed the transfer of power which he didn't.

And please explain what damage he did to the country?

How were peoples lives affected by him filing some lawsuits?

Mine wasn't.

Was yours?

Trump had every legal right to challenge election results.

Biden was installed as president exactly on schedule, Trump didn't interfere with that.

The only way to nail Trump on any of that is to prove he delayed the transfer of power which he didn't.

Sorry - a criminal doesn't actually have to succeed in order to face legal consequences.

August 30, 2022
It's been nearly 22 months since Donald Trump lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden. But the former president's insistence that he won has reached a new and perplexing peak.

"Declare the rightful winner or — and this would be the minimal solution — declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!"
[Truth Social post]

https://people.com/politics/donald-...ul-winner-2020-election-2-years-after-losing/

There is nothing illegal there and that is your folks problem.

It is not against the law to say the election was compromised.

Smith is making America Panama again.....

When was the United States Panama? I'll tell you when- WHEN DONALD TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT AND TRIED TO OVERTHROW AN ELECTION BY THE PEOPLE!

SO FUCK OFF YOU BRAIN DEAD DISGRUNTLED TRUMPTARDED BUTT-HURT SCUM!!

Jack Smith is trying to prevent the United States from becoming a Panama!

Sorry - a criminal doesn't actually have to succeed in order to face legal consequences.

What criminal activitiy?

He was perfectly within his legal rights to challenge the things he did in court.

He in no way hindered the transfer of power.

You know there is a long history in America of candidates challenging election results yet it was never a problem until Trump did it apparently.

Face it, the left just hate Trump.

The criminal activity he has been indicted for.

Which are all bullshit charges that will never stand up in court.

They are filing these charges as a political move just to bury him under lawsuits.

They have no intention on getting convictions on anything they've filed.

Name me one charge you think Trump can be convicted for, just one and I will show you why he can't.

Go ahead and pick one.

Which are all bullshit charges that will never stand up in court.

They are filing these charges as a political move just to bury him under lawsuits.

They have no intention on getting convictions on anything they've filed.

Name me one charge you think Trump can be convicted for, just one and I will show you why he can't.

Go ahead and pick one.

I think he'll be convicted of everything. It's obvious to me how far he went to try to overturn a legit election.

So, we'll have to agree to disagree.

I think he'll be convicted of everything. It's obvious to me how far he went to try to overturn a legit election.

So, we'll have to agree to disagree.

He tried to do it through the legal system which is, you know, legal.

Did he rally the military to stop the confirmation process or something?

No he didn't.

There was absolutely no disturbance in the transfer of power, no delay, it went off as usual.

Biden took office right when he was supposed to.

Back