What makes a life good.

Gardner truly is very stupid.

If I wrote, "Friday is a day of the week," Gardner would respond, "What does that have to do with the days of the week?"
No, I'd reply Let me check three or four reliable sources and I'll get back to you...

I think what makes a life worthwhile, and what moves humanity forward, big and small, is that you do and leave things that move society forward. Whether it is family and a continuance of your family line, invention that makes the world better, kind acts that help others do such things, creation of art that inspires, or a myriad of other works that leave a legacy for those who follow you, you've made the world a better place.

If on the other hand, you have spent your life tearing down the works of others, demanding others give so you may prosper, creating nothing lasting and consumed in your own self-gratification, you have wasted your life in the service of evil.

Geo-Wash.jpg

The Left is evil for they create nothing, contribute nothing, but expect others to give endlessly to support them.
that's lofty.

but think if everyones main goal was just to NOT do a genocide?

What kind of life do you think one has if they spend all their time on an internet forum telling people to "kill themselves" just because they disagree with the person?
Not just that but hole that the person they disagree with is violently murdered. Someone like that is a piece of shit. You might even say, biden-like.

"Suppose that your last thought before you died was that you had had an excellent life, but when your loved ones sit around and discuss you, they all decide that your life was awful. Is that possible? Could they be right about your life, and you be wrong? "
There are are only 4 people who's opinion of my life matters to me. What anyone else thinks of my life is useless bs. Who the hell cares what they think?

Back