What really happened in between Georgia, South Ossetia and Russia in 2008?

Perhaps RT isn't as knowledgeable on this issue as you are? Another article I found seems to suggest that Condi Rice felt Georgia was going "off the leash", but I wouldn't be surprised if Condi simply didn't know that the CIA was encouraging Georgia to attack South Ossetia.

IDK....I heard I think it was Scott Ritter talk about all the things the CIA has done against Russia over the last decade+ and this was on the list.

What goal are you referring to?
Making Abkhazia and South Ossetia independent from Georgia.
I also think you're skipping over the most important issue: Did Georgia attack South Ossetia first or did Russia attack Georgia first?
By design. It’s irrelevant. Russia achieved its goal.
If they had limited their blitzkrieg to the Donbas they would probably have the same outcome they got with Georgia.

200w.webp

Its interesting that RT does not mention the CIA even once....my understanding is that they had a lot to do with this.
Could you possibly explain why this is your understanding? Why would any rational adult believe that the CIA is somehow involved in any way?

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

I strongly suspect he's not as bad as that. I admit he's a bit borderline with me- I've recently decided to thread ban a few more people who seemed bent on suggesting I was some sort of Russian operative and guno's meme suggests he may be of the same inclination. If he keeps on doing that and nothing else, I may thread ban him too, but I'm still hoping that he may yet offer some constructive comments in this or other threads I start.
Personally, I oppose banning of any sort. Banning is the tell-tale sign of a coward (unless the target of the ban is executing denial of service attacks, including spam). Let the cowards reveal themselves for all to see. Ask me how I know so much about guno or ThatOwlCoward. By the same token, ask all the leftists why they have me on "ignore." They can't face me or the ideas that I post.

In any event, your assessment of guno is mistaken. He is exactly as bad as I assert. You can search through the entirety of JPP and you won't find any positive contribution by guno to the board. You will only find bigotry and HATE. Please try to prove me mistaken. guno is a nothing but a shit bigot ... and a stupid one. Any credit you afford him is unwarranted and misplaced. Again, please try to prove me mistaken. You have all of JPP at your disposal.

027f85a61d73fb01406fe360078c819e.jpg

Back