What TDS is.

martin

Trumpers sometimes respond to a comment critical of their secular lord by snidely retorting, "TDS".

Look at it this way. If you have a poisonous snake in your room it is not deranged to have the thing on your mind.

What is deranged is to love, cherish and admire it.

Trumpers sometimes respond to a comment critical of their secular lord by snidely retorting, "TDS".

Look at it this way. If you have a poisonous snake in your room it is not deranged to have the thing on your mind.

Many feel the same about the Biden Organized Crime Family,

I've debated a couple of people here who think TDS refers to people who support Trump manically.

They are of course wrong.

I think Doc Dutch is one of those who believe this.

Talking to you people is like trying to get the car keys away from someone who is drunk but is certain they are quite able to drive.

They cannot defend Trump. All they have is, stop talking about his crimes.

Talking to you people is like trying to get the car keys away from someone who is drunk but is certain they are quite able to drive.

You would do both of us a favor then by keeping your mouth shut.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing about TDS.

It can go both ways. Those who defend him despite mountains of evidence on his ethics, shitty business ability, terrible president, worse person, on and on.

The bottom line is, however, that the fucker is the leading candidate in his party for president. He is under indictment in who knows how many jurisdictions and who knows how many crimes. He won’t shut the fuck up. EVER.

So, boys and girls, EVERYTHING he does is news. Like it or not. No syndrome at all.

I've debated a couple of people here who think TDS refers to people who support Trump manically.

Many here have TBS. Trump blowing syndrome. Trump says it, it must be true. If Trump does it, it is right.

Last edited:

I love how you alt lefties try to twist and turn terms. Face reality, you asshats are totally obsessed with Donald J. Trump and it is delicious how he has completely taken over your minds.

They really know better, it is just a feeble attempt to co-opt conservatives' use of the phrase or word. Ex. Mr. Tiny Penis out of frustration, now refers to many as "tiny dick" or "tranny dick". There are others trying to do the same. Rest assured they all know they have a sickness induced and controlled by Donald J. Trump and this is just their bleating plea for help.

I love how you alt lefties try to twist and turn terms. Face reality, you asshats are totally obsessed with Donald J. Trump and it is delicious how he has completely taken over your minds.

As the Revolution gains more power by the day, they rarely lose, and conservatives always fail.

What TDS is, is what you've got...

Agreed. Let's not forget that, like everything else Trump, it's stolen from someone else. Bush Derangement Syndrome became Obama Derangement Syndrome and, finally, repurposed and claimed he invented it, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

OTOH, given how many anti-American Trump cocksuckers there are, Trump Dick Sucker is more appropriate.

5gyxc4.jpg

The meaning has evolved

Early signs of brain death appear to be what you've got. Try to get more rest.

Rest doesn't cure dementia. Doc Dutch recommends a handful of fentanyl and call me in the morning. :thup:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352013

Dementia is a term used to describe a group of symptoms affecting memory, thinking and social abilities. In people who have dementia, the symptoms interfere with their daily lives. Dementia isn't one specific disease. Several diseases can cause dementia.

Dementia generally involves memory loss. It's often one of the early symptoms of the condition. But having memory loss alone doesn't mean you have dementia. Memory loss can have different causes.

Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia in older adults, but there are other causes of dementia. Depending on the cause, some dementia symptoms might be reversible...

...Psychological changes
  • Personality changes.
  • Depression.
  • Anxiety.
  • Agitation.
  • Inappropriate behavior.
  • Being suspicious, known as paranoia.
  • Seeing things that aren't there, known as hallucinations.

Back