What TDS is.

Serious projection going on here, BrandonpResident... They cannot defend Brandon anymore. All they have is, "Stop calling him Brandon!" and "What laptop?"

Oh, come on, be fair! They also say, He said he was never involved in his son's shit... It's sort of one of those, He said it. I believe it. That ends it, things.

Actually, rest is the only hope with advanced Trumpism. The recommended course is an hour in a dark room contemplating lives damaged from personal loyalty (his co-defendants, Jan. 6 inmates, people who lent him money, etc), followed by extended bed rest.
While I agree rest is a good idea, most JPP Trumpers are too angry and too demented to follow good advice much less contemplate the harm they do to others. The fact most of them support violence against about half of the US population indicates they are well past caring about anything but themselves. Sad.

Serious projection going on here, BrandonpResident... They cannot defend Brandon anymore. All they have is, "Stop calling him Brandon!" and "What laptop?"

That’s not what the evidence says loser

When did you abandon the entire American system to be able to better lick Putin’s balls?

..."Psychological changes
Personality changes.
Depression.
Anxiety.
Agitation.
Inappropriate behavior.
Being suspicious, known as paranoia.
Seeing things that aren't there, known as hallucinations."

Jesus Christ Mr. Tiny Penis, you just correctly diagnosed yourself.

You forgot to lie about me wanting to murder all Trumpers. LOL

Probably Doc Dutch ranting about moon bats, space aliens, or the delusion of the day for him...

I'm content to let the sane, educated and intelligent members decide for themselves who is the patriot abiding by his oath to the Constitution and who is the lying oath-breaker supporting a treasonous pedophile by claiming he's a "political prisoner". :)

You forgot to lie about me wanting to murder all Trumpers. LOL

Mr. Tiny Penis,

7sn-30tgl7_t3-jpg.1360055

Trumpers sometimes respond to a comment critical of their secular lord by snidely retorting, "TDS".

Look at it this way. If you have a poisonous snake in your room it is not deranged to have the thing on your mind.

What is deranged is to love, cherish and admire it.

Redefinition fallacy. War mongering.

I'm content to let the sane, educated and intelligent members decide for themselves who is the patriot abiding by his oath to the Constitution and who is the lying oath-breaker supporting a treasonous pedophile by claiming he's a "political prisoner". :)

Blatant lie. You despise the Constitution, then you have the gall to try to hide behind it.

Back