“What the Hell is Happening?”- Hunter Biden Has Reportedly Joined Meetings With Joe Biden and Top Aides At the White House Following Debate Debacle

Yes you are. Move along
tenor.gif

The fact you support someone who is a raping felon tells us everything we need to know about you. Pure magat trash
Biden raped Tara Reade and he took showers with his own daughter (Yuk!) He has taken money from Hunter for his personal expenses (Per Hunter's own emails) and Hunter has taken money from people with deep ties from the CCP. "I'm sitting right here WITH MY FATHER and we want OUR MONEY "

“And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Pure Irish grifter trash.

A crackhead with ties to the CCP joining in on White House meetings. What could possibly go wrong?
he was always involved with his dad. the only thing that changed is the media wants Biden to drop out and he is so far refusing - so the "news media" now will attack his son to show him what is in store for him if he thinks he can ignore their commands

Back