“What the Hell is Happening?”- Hunter Biden Has Reportedly Joined Meetings With Joe Biden and Top Aides At the White House Following Debate Debacle

I thought you were leaving. Coming back for more pointing and laughing, I guess. Lying leftist dumb fucks never do know when to quit.
moron-idiot.gif
I know that is why you are doing this. Trying to get me to stop posting. How is that working out for you so far?

LOL keep trying!

TD : Kill Yourself
NHB: Take your own advice
TD: Projection! An asshole calling others asshole

The only asshole in here is the one telling people to kill themselves. Go get bent you sick fuck.
Did that make you cry, you sad triggered caricature of ignorance, stupidity and human excrement?
laugh-laughing.gif

The turnip probably wants to resign, as the New York Times has advised him to do but “Dr.” Jill won’t allow him to do so.

The leader of the free world is ruled by his wife.

Too funny.

Why does my race matter to any of you?
Race matters to a lot of cons on this forum, also sexual identity. This old thread was started by a gay, black liberal. It'll open your eyes.

Race matters to a lot of cons on this forum, also sexual identity. This old thread was started by a gay, black liberal. It'll open your eyes.

I heard that doxxing happens on here also. I would guess that is why certain people look to gather personal information on people they dislike.

wait why was he banned?

CNN Post Debate Poll​

Trump-49%
Biden-43%

Trump-47%
Harris-45%

Trump-48%
Newsom-43%

The Dems have no bench.

Dem Governors Meet With Biden.

We love you but you have to go, Joe.

He broke rule 12b several times.