What Trump Looks Like to Historians

That's all Joke Bribem again, and more.

As for your wall claim, that one is pure bullshit. Unused funding can be transferred to other uses. It's clear you know NOTHING about how FAR works and have never dealt with that.
It was military funding allocated to the Department of Defense. The president does not have the authority to reallocate that from one department to another.

None of the claims I made pertains to Biden. Merely diversionary bullshit on your part.

It was military funding allocated to the Department of Defense. The president does not have the authority to reallocate that from one department to another.

None of the claims I made pertains to Biden. Merely diversionary bullshit on your part.
Like I stated, you know NOTHING about how the FAR works, NOTHING!

It's not incumbent on me to find the source of someone else's post. Hume made a specific claim and gave nothing to back it up. You can claim Trump comes close to last, but without providing sources for that, you claim is meaningless.
I just gave you the opportunity to look it up yourself. If you’re too fucking intellectually lazy or afraid of what you’ll find, that’s your problem, asswipe. Nobody else’s.

I just gave you the opportunity to look it up yourself. If you’re too fucking intellectually lazy or afraid of what you’ll find, that’s your problem, asswipe. Nobody else’s.
When YOU make a claim it is incumbent on YOU to back it up, not me to look it up.

Back