What will you say on Judgement Day?

The left and the right are equally lost according to the Bible.

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due. And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.”
**Romans‬ *1:26-32‬ *ASV‬‬

Cheers

Dear Yahweh:

You gave man the ability to think and to reason, and then you torture him by giving him a holy book that contradicts reason from the first page--a book that, if rejected, will cause man to suffer eternal damnation. You gave men passions, then forbade him from using them on pain of eternal punishment. You've made life miserable for some, unfair for others, and horrific for the rest, and for what? To see who will remain faithful to you through it all?

What makes you think you're worth my time? I would rather go to hell with my dignity than spend eternity fellating you, you sadistic psychopath.

PS

If you're so great, then why did Lucifer and his angels rebel?

Well Christians won't be judged, only those that rejected God will be judged.

By this point they will have realized how wrong they are and they will be pleading for mercy. Then Jesus will ask them why they chose to mock Him instead of following Him and they won't have any response.

What will you say on Judgement Day?

Where is all the money?

Idiot preachers/evangelicals were always claiming you were broke and needed $$$ badly.

Why do you, need money, in the first place?

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due. And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.”

Cheers

every choice one makes from now on is judgement day and there is a physial reason why, biological results are eternally timed apart now as each conception is a replacement to those made the conception to a populaiton never staying the same people added again as arrived and from now until replacements aren't added anymore.

That makes now eternity and biology eternal point of separated lifetimes adapting while occupying space currently behaving as going on in plain sight historically recording the behavior of every ancestry regardless what they believed or geographical area they evolved as a people the combined population never accepting life is limited to now as naturally centered geographically and geometrically part of the whole.

All these people laughing will be singing a different tune one day, that is inevitable.

And Christians won't be judged because we already have been so I imagine there is going to be a lot of begging and pleading from the other group.

Also remember that judgement includes the 5ribulation for those alive when the end comes so they have a better shot at redemption then the people who die before then.

I find it strange that people actually think you have to give up things to accept God when in reality you gain so much.

I guess they must really love going to the gay parades.

Cheers

what is a day of Judgement? 24 hours. A generation, extinction of one species that made up judgement day is coming? You better figure out what time is because it isn't what you say it should be.

All these people laughing will be singing a different tune one day, that is inevitable.

And Christians won't be judged because we already have been so I imagine there is going to be a lot of begging and pleading from the other group.

Also remember that judgement includes the 5ribulation for those alive when the end comes so they have a better shot at redemption then the people who die before then.

I find it strange that people actually think you have to give up things to accept God when in reality you gain so much.

I guess they must really love going to the gay parades.

Why do you think so, Tink? Do you believe God isn't all merciful, all powerful and all knowing? How limited to you believe God to be on scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Numero Uno, Ichiban, the True Almighty?

Pride goeth before the fall.

Only according to a book that limits the power of almighty God.

People are Strange. It's not just a Doors song.

Why do you think God gives a fuck about gay parades?

Why do you think so, Tink? Do you believe God isn't all merciful, all powerful and all knowing? How limited to you believe God to be on scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Numero Uno, Ichiban, the True Almighty?

Pride goeth before the fall.

Only according to a book that limits the power of almighty God.

People are Strange. It's not just a Doors song.

Why do you think God gives a fuck about gay parades?

He doesn't but he didn't care about Sodom and Gomorrah either, only the people relishing in their abandonment of Him.

And what gave you the impression that God is merciful when even Jesus said He didn't come to bring peace but a sword.

He doesn't but he didn't care about Sodom and Gomorrah either, only the people relishing in their abandonment of Him.

And what gave you the impression that God is merciful when even Jesus said He didn't come to bring peace but a sword.

Disagreed. I think God cares, but God gave us free will so God stays out of it. Kinda like a Kindergarten teacher letting children learn how to resolve differences. After all, what does it really matter when we have eternal souls? Isn't learning part of reason we are here?

Why are you forgetting what Jesus said in the Garden of Gethsemane? Matthew 26. Since the Bible is a hodge-podge of cherry-picked books written about 100 years after Jesus and selected about 300 years after Jesus, I think it's important to look at the words of Jesus as a whole, and not just cherry pick the verses you like while forgetting the rest.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. 56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

Disagreed. I think God cares, but God gave us free will so God stays out of it. Kinda like a Kindergarten teacher letting children learn how to resolve differences. After all, what does it really matter when we have eternal souls? Isn't learning part of reason we are here?

Why are you forgetting what Jesus said in the Garden of Gethsemane? Matthew 26. Since the Bible is a hodge-podge of cherry-picked books written about 100 years after Jesus and selected about 300 years after Jesus, I think it's important to look at the words of Jesus as a whole, and not just cherry pick the verses you like while forgetting the rest.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. 56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

Of course He gave us free will which is why it's allowed to happen.

This thread is about Judgement day though.

Think you forgot that.

Of course He gave us free will which is why it's allowed to happen.

This thread is about Judgement day though.

Think you forgot that.

Agreed.

Scroll up, Tink. I already posted my views of Judgement Day. Should I repeat them so you can keep up?

Are you admitting Jesus was for peace, not violence as shown by his actions in Matthew 26?

Back