What will you say on Judgement Day?

Agreed.

Scroll up, Tink. I already posted my views of Judgement Day. Should I repeat them so you can keep up?

Are you admitting Jesus was for peace, not violence as shown by his actions in Matthew 26?

No but you could make them interesting so people don't forget you are in the room.

You are like background noise with your constant whining.

No but you could make them interesting so people don't forget you are in the room.

You are like background noise with your constant whining.

People remember what they want and forget what they want. I'm a great believer and supporter of individual choice just as God gave us. It's an unalienable right. The only line is to not hurt another individual.

You only play Christian on Sunday mornings and then act like the Son of Satan the rest of the fucking week.

People remember what they want and forget what they want. I'm a great believer and supporter of individual choice just as God gave us. It's an unalienable right. The only line is to not hurt another individual.

You only play Christian on Sunday mornings and then act like the Son of Satan the rest of the fucking week.

There is nothing special about Sunday.

And if pointing out your mistakes makes me Satan then I guess I am guilty.

There is nothing special about Sunday.

And if pointing out your mistakes makes me Satan then I guess I am guilty.

So you don't go by the Ten Commandments. Fine.

No, a good Christian trying to help another person is not the work of Satan.

An asshole who gives lip-service to Christianity while spreading hate, lies and evil among people makes you guilty of doing Satan's' work. You're smart enough to realize this to be true yet you still do it. Why?

So you don't go by the Ten Commandments. Fine.

No, a good Christian trying to help another person is not the work of Satan.

An asshole who gives lip-service to Christianity while spreading hate, lies and evil among people makes you guilty of doing Satan's' work. You're smart enough to realize this to be true yet you still do it. Why?

No Christian follows the ten commandments and you would know that if you weren't a liberal.

No Christian follows the ten commandments and you would know that if you weren't a liberal.

ROFL! No wonder all those Evangelicals love to fuck each other's wives, lie about each other, curse their parents, even condone death, profit in the name of God and still claim they are "Christians".

My apologies for misunderstanding your very special brand of Christianity.

ROFL! No wonder all those Evangelicals love to fuck each other's wives, lie about each other, curse their parents, even condone death, profit in the name of God and still claim they are "Christians".

My apologies for misunderstanding your very special brand of Christianity.

With the arrival of Jesus we no longer followed the Old Testament but the New Testament.

You should listen to your gay crowd because they use this as the basis for their justification and technically they are correct.

Seriously man this is like 4 yr. old Bible study stuff.

Go away you pervert of Satan before I embarrass you more.

It only gets worse for you.

Back