what you can buy on Ebay: an election?

LMAO...again....

States and counties do not..I repeat do not... buy voting machines from e-bay..this is so redundant it is comical!

Gotta wonder how people like that get through the day, with everyone else quietly snickering at them..... :foil:

Are you talking to me? Don't you come in here screaming at Sean like some rightwing fishwife! The only people snickering at Sean are pretend straight guys like you, who are wishing you could get you a piece of this!

Her dates heads of state, men of taste
Lawyers, doctors, no one was too great for her to get with
Or even mess with, the Prez she says was next on her list
And believe me, you, it's as good as true
There ain't a man alive that she couldn't get next to`!

SaltnPeppa written and sung about yours truly, so fuck you and your catty bullshit miss green!

Desh, this is retarded.

I know for noobs who know nothing about computers its common to refer to a "Hard drive" as "Memory". But the memory they're giving out here is clearly RAM. Which is wiped each time you power down.

I'm also pretty certain they wouldn't put in place a system where each key that unlocks each system can open any other system. THat just seems rather common sense.

This is probably being sold for its parts. And anyway, this is an optical scanning machine, not a touchscreen machine.

Back