What??

That is idiotic. One right or the other is constantly being infringed. This tit for tat for nonsense is the biggest threat to our rights.
and it's real simple to fix.....simply support every part of the constitution to it's fullest, not pick and choose how much regulation you want for some rights and not others.

the restrictions on owning and the prohibitions on carrying are onerous and infringing, thus violating the 2nd Amendment.

so just admit you're a hypocritical moron that doesn't respect the constitution and we'll go away.

Your attempts to derail the thread are not working....and your "argument" is as stupid as ever. You're a huge yawn with little understanding of the constitution or much else.

Your attempts to derail the thread are not working....and your "argument" is as stupid as ever. You're a huge yawn with little understanding of the constitution or much else.

ROFL, you are the model of idiocy. deflection and ignorance are your only defenses to being totally and brutally beat about the head and shoulders with your lack of knowledge about the constitution.

You can always be counted on to totally miss the point when it comes to separation of church and state, and you're so witty....

seriously, Haiku.....there isn't a liberal alive today who really understand what the separation of church and state actually means......you think it's defined as the power to cleanse the country of religion instead of the right to protect us from people just like you.......

Separation of church and state....to be clear. Did you bother to read the OP? I'm thinking not.

Separation of church and state....to be clear. Did you bother to read the OP? I'm thinking not.

you mean the separation of you from anything even remotely religious, regardless of the position it holds in our nation's history......tell me, do you think Obama should be impeached for his violation of your constitutional right to be insulated from people who believe things?

President Barack Obama today (Tuesday, Nov. 20) issued a Thanksgiving proclamation telling Americans that “this day is a time to take stock of the fortune we have known and the kindnesses we have shared, grateful for the God-given bounty that enriches our lives.”

I mean what I say, unlike you. Separation of church and state...something not well understood in places like Kentucky.

You're a bible humper...have at it. I can tolerate you. Tolerance is something missing in your philosophy.

Not to cleanse it of any religion but the govt is not to support or respect any religion over another one.
And people are free to have no religion whatsoever if they choose.

Yes I did. You have no tolerance or you'd see the problem. You and those like you are blind.

What, you mean to tell me it doesn't mean a "wall of separation" between government, law, and religion? I'm shocked!!

Back