What's the Religious Right gong to be offended by today?

I call that a failed attempt to make it look like an apology.

But hey, it worked on you... so maybe goal accomplished.
It was an apology... if someone was really offended I'm sure that they can find forgiveness for that group in their heart... Sometimes people don't think through what they are doing... I'm sure it won't happen again...Why are you concerned??

It was an apology... if someone was really offended I'm sure that they can find forgiveness for that group in their heart... Sometimes people don't think through what they are doing... I'm sure it won't happen again...Why are you concerned??
I am glad the "apology" made you happy.

Our little receptionist is offended every minute of every day.

The correct term isn't "drag queen," it's sex clown.
The individual portraying Jesus at the centre of the long table on which the "Last Supper" (tableaux) took place was not a "drag queen" (they are gay males) rather SHE was an obese, lesbian,with bad taste tattoos inked all over her fat hide, named Barbara BUTCH (A "butch" lesbian is one adopts masculine sex signifiers). Barbara Butch is also a prominent LGBTQ activist. In other words, she is a psychiatric case (afflicted with a severe, homosexual paraphilia).

The individual portraying Jesus at the centre of the long table on which the "Last Supper" (tableaux) took place was not a "drag queen" (they are gay males) rather SHE was an obese, lesbian,with bad taste tattoos inked all over her fat hide, named Barbara BUTCH (A "butch" lesbian is one adopts masculine sex signifiers). Barbara Butch is also a prominent LGBTQ activist. In other words, she is a psychiatric case (afflicted with a severe, homosexual paraphilia).
Still a "sex clown." A clown by definition is someone dressed in a flamboyant, colorful, over-the-top outfit wearing heavy makeup to give a surreal look. A sex clown does that while sexualizing the costume and content of the act.

Thus: sex clown. That fits far better than the euphemism, "drag queen."

Back