What's with the smiling all the time?!

Some things,...A LOT of things actually, supersede politics. It's the people who matter. I am telling you this NOT to troll you but in an honest effort to help you. Forget the haters, and those who would surround and attack you like a group of rabid dogs. You need to pull away from the internet for a while and all the online hatred....smell the fresh cut grass and the late summer breeze. IMO I think you need a break from all this junk just for YOU and your well being. Give it a try,...you just might find yourself with a much more positive attitude about life in general. I for one,...hope you do. Best of luck.

Some things,...A LOT of things actually, supersede politics. It's the people who matter. I am telling you this NOT to troll you but in an honest effort to help you. Forget the haters, and those who would surround and attack you like a group of rabid dogs. You need to pull away from the internet for a while and all the online hatred....smell the fresh cut grass and the late summer breeze. IMO I think you need a break from all this junk just for YOU and your well being. Give it a try,...you just might find yourself with a much more positive attitude about life in general. I for one,...hope you do. Best of luck.
get lost hate troll

On balance, Californians tend to be friendlier. If you don't like it, visit Boston or New York.
The only Angelenos I ever met who were friendly were the ones who had the good sense to leave there. They’re the most inconsiderate drivers IN THE WORLD which seems to carry over to everything they participate in from my experience.

Friendlier than Bostonians or N.Yers? That’s a low bar. Not sure why you bothered to mention that.
California is as diverse as a medium size country so it’s kinda stupid to make such a blanket statement.

The only Angelenos I ever met who were friendly were the ones who had the good sense to leave there. They’re the most inconsiderate drivers IN THE WORLD which seems to carry over to everything they participate in from my experience.

Friendlier than Bostonians or N.Yers? That’s a low bar. Not sure why you bothered to mention that.
California is as diverse as a medium size country so it’s kinda stupid to make such a blanket statement.
How long did you live in California?

I lived in both California and Texas, and on balance found Californian's more happy-go-lucky, amiable, and friendlier.

I said Los Angeles, not California. Read the post before blabbering.
I've been in Los Angeles more times than I can count, my brother, sister in law, and niece lived there, as well as an ex-girlfriend.

As congested at traffic in LA can get, I found LA drivers to be typically more courteous than Houston Texas drivers, and I generally found Angelenos to be more amiable and carefree, than Houstonians.

I've been in Los Angeles more times than I can count, my brother, sister in law, and niece lived there, as well as an ex-girlfriend.

As congested at traffic in LA can get, I found LA drivers to be more courteous than Houston Texas drivers, and I generally found Angelenos to be more amiable and carefree, than Houstonians.
That's nice. Nothing to do with the thread topic, though.

Back