What's your take on the teens beating up the other teen and posting it on youtube?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
This hits home to me. It happened in a town I live right next to, Bartow Fl. It's all in the news. Some teen girl said some mean things on myspace or facebook so all the people she pissed off beat her up in some house and put it on youtube. This wasn't just some slaps. They beat the shit out of her. She has hearing and vison damage and at one point she was knocked out. There was like 8 of them. 6 girls were part of it while two guys looked around outside to make sure no one heard anything.

Now I'm sure the victim was a bitch and everything, but that is no excuse for what happened to her. I don't give a fuck about how pissed off the teens were. Oh boo hoo, some troll said some bad things about me. Suck it up or ban the person from your group. Don't give me that "she deserved it" BS. How the hell does beating the shit out of a girl justify what she said to you? You don't like trolls? Deal with it like everyone else does. What you did is far worse than anything she could have said. And the way you acted about it leaves me to think you deserved it.

I hope they throw the book at you all. You all deserve at least 5 years behind bars. I am so god damn sick of idiots like you who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Posting it on youtube either shows the nerve you have or how stupid you are.

As for the 2 16 year old guys who helped contribute to this, I will kick your ass if I ever see you in real life. I've got no problem hitting a 16 year old redneck guy who helped beat up a teen girl.

BTW, the current sentence that they're looking at is life in prison, and for a 14 year old, that's a gosh-darn long time.

Last edited:
Go to baynews9.com to read the whole story.

Here's the list of Teens who did it.

Brittni Hardcastle, 17- The most active one beating the 16 year old girl up

Brittany Mayes, 17

Mercades Nichols, 17

April Cooper, 14

Kayla Hassell, 15

Cara Murphy, 16

And now the guys

Stephen Schumaker, 18

Zachary Ashley, 17

I just heard about this on Bill Maher. Not far from me either. It's messed up. Should have just beat her ass one on one.

It's bad practice to beat peoples ass in general.

It's bad practice to talk shit about someone in a public space. From what I have heard, which is admittedly not a whole lot, she might have had an ass kicking coming. Does not mean someone should have not caught charge for it, but what they did was way overboard.

It's bad practice to talk shit about someone in a public space. From what I have heard, which is admittedly not a whole lot, she might have had an ass kicking coming. Does not mean someone should have not caught charge for it, but what they did was way overboard.

RS supporting assaulters.

If 8 teens kidnap and beat up a teen girl for 30 minutes over some harsh words then Those 8 teens probably deserved whatever she said about them. I'll start. ALL of them are ugly as hell. Can you say trailer trash?

If 8 teens kidnap and beat up a teen girl for 30 minutes over some harsh words then Those 8 teens probably deserved whatever she said about them. I'll start. ALL of them are ugly as hell. Can you say trailer trash?

Why do I hear that everywhere? Why does everyone talk about their looks?

Charles Manson also looks ugly. However, since he is a guy, every comment posted about him isn't "ZOMG HE LOOKS SO UGLY".

My guess is they know the story. The victim was being a troll and that's why she was kidnapped and assulted for 30 minutes. So now we like to troll the 8 meth-addict look-a-likes.

My guess is they know the story. The victim was being a troll and that's why she was kidnapped and assulted for 30 minutes. So now we like to troll the 8 meth-addict look-a-likes.

Everyone in the south looks like that.

What do you mean by bleach? Like all whitish-blonde or a few blonde highlights in brownish hair?

RS supporting assaulters.

Where's that at? I am just saying you talk shit about someone in a highly public space you might expect to get your ass whooped. Sticks and stones and everything, but that's reality.

You're a pussy bitch that never really got your ass kicked cause you were too afraid to get out the computer room and you are talking to complete strangers.

Me, I took an ass whipping everyday from my older brother, until I started kicking his ass back, and knew what the world was about. Still, sometimes, I spoke out of line and knew what was coming.

Again, they went way overboard, though. They should have just kicked her ass one on one. Revenge is way over the line now for some reason. Used to be you'd just setttle it a lot more simply.

Back