What's your take on the teens beating up the other teen and posting it on youtube?

Where's that at? I am just saying you talk shit about someone in a highly public space you might expect to get your ass whooped. Sticks and stones and everything, but that's reality.

You're a pussy bitch that never really got your ass kicked cause you were too afraid to get out the computer room and you are talking to complete strangers.

Me, I took an ass whipping everyday from my older brother, until I started kicking his ass back, and knew what the world was about. Still, sometimes, I spoke out of line and knew what was coming.

Again, they went way overboard, though. They should have just kicked her ass one on one. Revenge is way over the line now for some reason. Used to be you'd just setttle it a lot more simply.

I think this incoherent rant in support of abuse and assault is perfectly indicative of the barbarian libertarian mindset, and that's the reason a libertarian could never actually get elected by civilized peoples.

What should happen to these girls is that they are CHARGED as adults, the DA then offers them a deal whereby they are on probation till the youngest one of them is 18. The charges are put on hold (pre-prosecution diversion) until that time. They should be on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. They go to school, they come home, they go NO WHERE ELSE. No prom, no cheerleading, no football games, no nothing. They do a shit load of community service and they pay for all the victims medical and rehab fees. If they fuck up JUST ONCE the adult charges come back and future be damned. They get ONE chance to make this right and if they mess it up it is on them.

Assault shouldn't be a crime anyway.
Nation of fucking pussies I tell you.

Well, then expect me to hunt down and beat the shit out of the 2 men involved with is.

What should happen to these girls is that they are CHARGED as adults, the DA then offers them a deal whereby they are on probation till the youngest one of them is 18. The charges are put on hold (pre-prosecution diversion) until that time. They should be on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. They go to school, they come home, they go NO WHERE ELSE. No prom, no cheerleading, no football games, no nothing. They do a shit load of community service and they pay for all the victims medical and rehab fees. If they fuck up JUST ONCE the adult charges come back and future be damned. They get ONE chance to make this right and if they mess it up it is on them.

The juvenile justice system really seems to be some kind of dinosaur of the past that isn't used anymore. Why do we even have it? I'm sure some states have entirely abolished it. I don't really think that children should be executed or sentenced to life. But that's just me, and I'm a pussy. These people are incredibly stupid to think that there wouldn't be any consequences, and they're incredibly sociopahtic just to do it because they thought there wouldn't be any consequences.

Back