When does the Crow Eating Start?

I said he would never get 10% nationally and he hasn't .. and if I remember you correctly, you said he could win in Iowa .. but he wasn't close.

If you think crow should be eaten for a 10% showing .. please feel free to think that.
Tasty crow. I don't think I ever said he'd win, but if I did... Mmmmmmm, mmmm crow!

Rarely do cons admit when they're wrong. See how it was no big deal, he didn't make a big fuss about it. He made a speculation, it turned out to be wrong, he explicitely admitted and moved on. Liberals have ethics is all I'm saying.

Its a testosterone thing. Guys hate to admit they're wrong. (look at how many times I owned superfreak, before he ran away crying like a little girl :))

Look at the hoops Cawacko jumped through, to keep from admiting he got drunk and was hitting on me on the board!

I don't think BAC really believes the stuff he says about Paul on here. He loves his diggs at people on this site more than he actually cares about Paul.

Think again sir .. I truly hate that bastard and take great pleasure in the knowledge that he already has one foot in the grave.

I enjoy good conversation on this site more than I care about "diggs" .. but will play the hand I'm dealt.

ib1 and bac claimed Paul would not sniff 10%. I think he is likely to do better in NH. He won in Iowa among independents and they are expected to turn out large in GOP primaries. MSM is claiming this will help McCain and ignoring Paul's strength among independents.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/#val=IAREP

By the way .. on your "independents are going to turn out in large numbers" .. thing !!! Guess what's going to turn out in even larger numbers at the NH REPUBLICAN primary? ... REPUBLICANS

... and according to your chart your messiah only got 75 of them.

... AND according to your chart the biggest influence he seems to have is on teenagers and first time voters .. although a category he didn't win either.

EAT CROW??

I'm surprised you showed up today.

By the way .. on your "independents are going to turn out in large numbers" .. thing !!! Guess what's going to turn out in even larger numbers at the NH REPUBLICAN primary? ... REPUBLICANS

... and according to your chart your messiah only got 75 of them.

... AND according to your chart the biggest influence he seems to have is on teenagers and first time voters .. although a category he didn't win either.

EAT CROW??

I'm surprised you showed up today.

So in other words dodge and pretend you were arguing something else again. You have been wrong on this topic multiple times. You are obviosuly emotionally attached.

So in other words dodge and pretend you were arguing something else again. You have been wrong on this topic multiple times. You are obviosuly emotionally attached.

Hate would be considered an emotion and I do indeed hate L. Ron Paul .. but that doesn't change the fact that I've been absolute correct about this creepy old man from the beginning.

You're celebrating 10% as if he'd been crowned King of England while whining about me being "emotionally attached."

I just love it when you do it to yourself .. while not having the awareness to know that you're even doing it.

Ron Paul gets only 10% in Iowa Caucus. What happened?
January 4, 2008
http://yourthreecents.com/blogs/yourthreecents.php?id=74

So as Obama and Huckabee supporters rejoice, Ron Paul revolutionists and Kucinich fans sit feeling...I dont know. Embarassed? Ashamed? Let down?

Let's examine how arguably the most popular candidate on the internet, Mr. Ron Paul could score at only 10% of the polls in Iowa. Falling to not only Huckabee, but Romney, Thompson, and McCain as well.

1. Media - Before it was just the media isn't paying attention, and a bunch of other crying and whining about Dr. Paul not getting enough airtime. Now, Fox and ABC are actually excluding him from their national debates. This after he broke a single day fundraising effort and coming in first in most online polls. Sad sad stuff, but you gotta push through it.

2. Radicals - The supporters of Ron Paul are very dedicated, but some often go over the top and do more to make Paul look like a joke. Radical approaches are often seen as negative to those OUTSIDE the group. Make it more professional, serious, and not look like a "cool clique" to be in, and the outsiders may not think the whole group is nuts.

3. The whole "EVOL" thing - I believe it's supposed to say LOVE backwards, but it just looks like "evil." So it's like the Ron Paul EVIL solution. But that's just my opinion on that one.

4. COLLECTIVE ACTION - this is the most important. The larger the group, the more latent (ineffective) they are. Huckabee won because the Evangelicals are highly organized and led by a few VERY powerful ministers, Jesus freaks, or whatever they are. Ron Paul's group is a group of people with no real head, no real organization, no responsibilty, and NO ACCOUNTABILITY. If they wish to be successful in this campaign, they need to organize efficiently and do it fast. That's the only way. Put that $6 million that got raised into mobilizing your troops. Pay them for going to the polls, I don't know. DO SOMETHING. You can't expect people to act because they should. You need peer or group pressure face to face just like the big guys do it when lobbying.

Overall, it's very difficult to get a large group to take action. Especially one that is only united by disrespect, dislike, or distrust. This is why your cable bill is so high, why health care is so fucked up, why we are so dependent on oil. The accountability of a few is much higher than that of millions. If we could organize and all be held accountable for our lack of action, things would change.

Good advice?

Ron Paul gets only 10% in Iowa Caucus. What happened?
January 4, 2008
http://yourthreecents.com/blogs/yourthreecents.php?id=74

So as Obama and Huckabee supporters rejoice, Ron Paul revolutionists and Kucinich fans sit feeling...I dont know. Embarassed? Ashamed? Let down?

Let's examine how arguably the most popular candidate on the internet, Mr. Ron Paul could score at only 10% of the polls in Iowa. Falling to not only Huckabee, but Romney, Thompson, and McCain as well.

1. Media - Before it was just the media isn't paying attention, and a bunch of other crying and whining about Dr. Paul not getting enough airtime. Now, Fox and ABC are actually excluding him from their national debates. This after he broke a single day fundraising effort and coming in first in most online polls. Sad sad stuff, but you gotta push through it.

2. Radicals - The supporters of Ron Paul are very dedicated, but some often go over the top and do more to make Paul look like a joke. Radical approaches are often seen as negative to those OUTSIDE the group. Make it more professional, serious, and not look like a "cool clique" to be in, and the outsiders may not think the whole group is nuts.

3. The whole "EVOL" thing - I believe it's supposed to say LOVE backwards, but it just looks like "evil." So it's like the Ron Paul EVIL solution. But that's just my opinion on that one.

4. COLLECTIVE ACTION - this is the most important. The larger the group, the more latent (ineffective) they are. Huckabee won because the Evangelicals are highly organized and led by a few VERY powerful ministers, Jesus freaks, or whatever they are. Ron Paul's group is a group of people with no real head, no real organization, no responsibilty, and NO ACCOUNTABILITY. If they wish to be successful in this campaign, they need to organize efficiently and do it fast. That's the only way. Put that $6 million that got raised into mobilizing your troops. Pay them for going to the polls, I don't know. DO SOMETHING. You can't expect people to act because they should. You need peer or group pressure face to face just like the big guys do it when lobbying.

Overall, it's very difficult to get a large group to take action. Especially one that is only united by disrespect, dislike, or distrust. This is why your cable bill is so high, why health care is so fucked up, why we are so dependent on oil. The accountability of a few is much higher than that of millions. If we could organize and all be held accountable for our lack of action, things would change.

Good advice?

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Seriously. We started at around .5%, and were laughed at. Went to 2%, was laughed at. Went to 5%, was laughed at. Went to 8%, was laughed at. Now 11%, and still being laughed at. I'm actually laughing now because we were not even supposed to get 1% by the doubters. That is why RP supporters are satisfied with 11% in Iowa, and are happy with that showing. Keep laughing at us!

Hate would be considered an emotion and I do indeed hate L. Ron Paul .. but that doesn't change the fact that I've been absolute correct about this creepy old man from the beginning.

You're celebrating 10% as if he'd been crowned King of England while whining about me being "emotionally attached."

I just love it when you do it to yourself .. while not having the awareness to know that you're even doing it.

Nope. You have been wrong repeatedly. For instance you claimed the LP would not support him. You've also been one of those claiming he never expressed any remorse or denounced the racist smear.

Your every opinion is based on emotion and a non objective analyses?

Comparing Kucinich's performance to Paul's is absurd. You prove the point, i.e., you are not capable of being objective on this.

I never claimed he would win anything. I only stated he might surprise and that I felt his support was stronger than some of the polls (especially the early ones) indicated. So far I have not been wrong.

You guys keep raising the hurdle and he keeps passing them. Keep it up! Next maybe it will be he can never win outside of this state or that one... then he can never win in the general... then maybe he'll be a one termer for sure.

Back