When I meet a Trumpper...

Jarod

Contributor
When I meet someone who tells me about what they saw on NewsMax as if it were true, or a Trumpper who believes January 6 was a tourist event at the capital, or a Trumpper who believes Trump built a wall and Mexico paid....

I walk away knowing they are either dumb as shit or so insane that I do not want to deal with them ever again. When they ask me to represent them, I double the price.

When I meet someone who tells me about what they saw on NewsMax as if it were true, or a Trumpper who believes January 6 was a tourist event at the capital, or a Trumpper who believes Trump built a wall and Mexico paid....

I walk away knowing they are either dumb as shit or so insane that I do not want to deal with them ever again. When they ask me to represent them, I double the price.
It's amazing how I have the same exact reaction when I hear a dimwit say they zaw something on CNN, MSNBC as if it were true. I automatically know their IQ is 2 SDs below average and I just laugh at them.

I am amazed at the nerve of some DJT supporters who act like everyone is a supporter. They don't know if you are or not, but they just burst out with a bunch of right wing nonsense and throw it in your face. You're on the spot to either pretend you're OK with it or call them out. How rude.

If you don't know somebody's politics it's rude to assume it's OK to spew a bunch of highly partisan sound bytes. It's alienating. People are entitled to their own views.

It's amazing how I have the same exact reaction when I hear a dimwit say they zaw something on CNN, MSNBC as if it were true. I automatically know their IQ is 2 SDs below average and I just laugh at them.
If they automatically believe it, yes they are dimwitted.

If they evaluate it logically and look to where it came from and why, they might understand the truth and have a more complex view of the information.

Both sides have this problem, but it is particularly highlighted these days with TRUMPPERS. The dude knows how to exploit it well.

I am amazed at the nerve of some DJT supporters who act like everyone is a supporter. They don't know if you are or not, but they just burst out with a bunch of right wing nonsense and throw it in your face. You're on the spot to either pretend you're OK with it or call them out. How rude.

If you don't know somebody's politics it's rude to assume it's OK to spew a bunch of highly partisan sound bytes. It's alienating. People are entitled to their own views.
A guy at the grocery store started complaining to me about Biden the other day, he spit out a lot of lies.

I simply said I see it differently and walked away, there is no hope for those people. He got on his bike and tried to talk to me again later, but I just told him to have a nice day.

Same thing with me, Poli. I'm 87, white, male...and work and play golf in one of the richest counties. Strangers just assume I am a conservative...and stupid enough to be a Trumper.

They find out quickly enough about their mistake.

If they automatically believe it, yes they are dimwitted.

If they evaluate it logically and look to where it came from and why, they might understand the truth and have a more complex view of the information.

Both sides have this problem, but it is particularly highlighted these days with TRUMPPERS. The dude knows how to exploit it well.
Yes you are dimwitted. You leftists actually seem to think normal people believe you idiots give shit about anything you actually claim to care about.

A guy at the grocery store started complaining to me about Biden the other day, he spit out a lot of lies.

I simply said I see it differently and walked away, there is no hope for those people. He got on his bike and tried to talk to me again later, but I just told him to have a nice day.
I believe this story. It sounds like you to run away.

Yes you are dimwitted. You leftists actually seem to think normal people believe you idiots give shit about anything you actually claim to care about.
Trumppers assume the rest of us are like them. Bullies and Liars, what I've always called "ME FIRSTERS" they personally will do what it takes (lie cheat steal) to get what they want.

Because that is who they are, they pretend or assume everyone is like that.

Same thing with me, Poli. I'm 87, white, male...and work and play golf in one of the richest counties. Strangers just assume I am a conservative...and stupid enough to be a Trumper.

I love when they are shocked that I am not one of them.

Trumppers assume the rest of us are like them. Bullies and Liars, what I've always called "ME FIRSTERS" they personally will do what it takes (lie cheat steal) to get what they want.

Because that is who they are, they pretend or assume everyone is like that.
You actually want people believe you leftists care about the "rule of law"? LMAO

You actually want people believe you leftists care about the "rule of law"? LMAO
I do, its why I am an attorney. Do you?

It seems to me bad people want desperately to believe everyone is like them, just pretending.

Yep if they want you to represent them they must be stupid.

Hello Jarod,

I like that. "I see it differently." - Then disengage.

A good way to deal with that.

Hello Ross Dolan,

I bet that brings em up short.

Agree. People who choose to lie cannot be reasoned with.

Back