"When life or death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away."

A picture of IB1:

InternetWarrior.jpg

(Just kidding, he doesn't look that good.)

maybe the supremes will get it right this time

while firearms are a lot different than explosives, should either require more than competency, age and sanity requirements - well explosives may require a non-residential location

my wife gets upset when i make my own explosives and i suppose i would not want my neighbors to have any - but, they are effective against rodents (in their holes that is) not under the house

maybe the supremes will get it right this time

while firearms are a lot different than explosives, should either require more than competency, age and sanity requirements - well explosives may require a non-residential location

my wife gets upset when i make my own explosives and i suppose i would not want my neighbors to have any - but, they are effective against rodents (in their holes that is) not under the house

You use explosives to get rid of rats? I'm sort of surprised she still lives with you.

You use explosives to get rid of rats? I'm sort of surprised she still lives with you.

we have a large place and i was referring to gophers, squirrels and other tunneling creatures

ps i keep my weapons locked in a gun safe - not much crime out here

pps i keep a firearm in the trunk of my car though for when i go into the city (LA) and road rage instances

we have a large place and i was referring to gophers, squirrels and other tunneling creatures

ps i keep my weapons locked in a gun safe - not much crime out here

pps i keep a firearm in the trunk of my car though for when i go into the city (LA) and road rage instances

LOL!

I was wondering how that would work!

dude... what is with you freaks and your guns...do you really need one in your car? I barely take my ipod when I'm on the road.

If there's a curious kid around it's not a bad way to store a gun.

yeah, we have six grandkids five of them too young to handle weapons

my two favorite firearms are my .22 magnum revolver with a 12" barrel (the one i keep in the trunk) and colt 1911 9mm semi-automatic (it was my mother's) - i would include my springfield 30-06 but our older boy has it and i am getting too old to really use it (except for target practice)

the only critters (non-rodent) nearby are some horses, goats, llamas and alpacas (well a few coyotes too)

Last edited:
dude... what is with you freaks and your guns...do you really need one in your car? I barely take my ipod when I'm on the road.

g

a gun is not a toy and i do not use it as one - i am qualified as expert with pistols and rifles and have taken firearm safety and handling courses since i was a kid - does that make me a 'gun freak'

funny you should ask, i was working in la when the rodney king riots broke out and my boss asked me to load it and bring it in and sit in the lobby with it

***Congratulations***

You are the first ever receiver of:

The Official Grind Badass Award

on this day, March 21st, 2008.

g

thank you , i think

i have never shot or shot at anyone except in combat (i was not there officially, but when it comes down to getting shot at, i object and tend to shoot back)

g

thank you , i think

i have never shot or shot at anyone except in combat (i was not there officially, but when it comes down to getting shot at, i object and tend to shoot back)

You weren't there officially?

***Congratulations***

The Official WM Badass Award

You weren't there officially?

***Congratulations***

The Official WM Badass Award

w

you mean that you were not a recipient of an all expense paid trip to lovely southeast asia

hell, i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time on a lovely TET evening

oh well

ps what is with the badass awards, i have not been a regular poster to this site for a while

Back