When McCain-Palin lose, who gets the blame?

The blame will be placed on the failure of conservative ideology. The middle class of this country is realizing that trickle down economics is a lie and to stay out of poverty they must put an end to it now and change the direction of this country.

This time, 'the revolution WILL be televised!'

The blame will be placed on the failure of conservative ideology. The middle class of this country is realizing that trickle down economics is a lie and to stay out of poverty they must put an end to it now and change the direction of this country.

This time, 'the revolution WILL be televised!'

I never realized you were such an optimist.

Optimist? Yep, this is the first time in a long time that I've been optimistic about the direction this country is about to take. Even though Obama is a centrist and not as far left as I'd like to see, it's still a step in the right direction.
Time to put conservative govt. for profit for the rich in the grave.

Optimist? Yep, this is the first time in a long time that I've been optimistic about the direction this country is about to take. Even though Obama is a centrist and not as far left as I'd like to see, it's still a step in the right direction.
Time to put conservative govt. for profit for the rich in the grave.

I agree about the need, but not convinced that much will happen in the proper direction.

It all depends on what you consider the proper direction. If it's conservative govt. for profit, trickle-down, imperialism, war profiteering and foreign slave labor then you are going to be disappointed. If it's getting back to the basics of what this country stands for then you might be happy. It will take time, but during that time we will talk here and see if the change that is about to happen is making us better off than the last 30 yrs. of conservative rule. We'll see.
I think the change will slowly benefit the people of this country over the elite few who now benefit at the expense of the rest of us.

Ohh I agree with you fully except for expecting for our new Democratic (if it happens) govt to do much of what needs doing in the direction that you and I want.
I do agree there is a better shot at it than with McSame and his republicons though.

It all depends on what you consider the proper direction. If it's conservative govt. for profit, trickle-down, imperialism, war profiteering and foreign slave laborthen you are going to be disappointed. If it's getting back to the basics of what this country stands for then you might be happy. It will take time, but during that time we will talk here and see if the change that is about to happen is making us better off than the last 30 yrs. of conservative rule. We'll see.
I think the change will slowly benefit the people of this country over the elite few who now benefit at the expense of the rest of us.

LOL Them damn furriners! Don't worry, we all hate 'em.

PROTECTIONISM IS RACISM

Back