where are the professional jobs and why do we waste educated talented people

wtf

i replied to a post and got an error message

i looked for the post and could not find it, so i re-posted and then the post was there

this new system is not so great

wtf

i replied to a post and got an error message

i looked for the post and could not find it, so i re-posted and then the post was there

this new system is not so great

If I understand Schadenfreude correctly, He's right.

I hope you get things corrected D.

Looks like the doctors leaving won't be a big problem after all. I bet the lady mentioned in the opening post would work as a doctor and be willing to be paid the rate for medicaid/medicare patients. It's no doubt higher than what she's making as a sales clerk.

Good, old capitalism. The free market. Kick out the doctors who have unbridled greed and let in the doctors who care about patients and will appreciate a decent income.
That's not a fair argument Apple, though neither is Dixie. Credentials are important, many of these immigrants with MD degrees from other nations do not have educations that are up to the standards of this nation.

I know a number of Filipino MD's who went back to school for 2 years to earn a RN degree then immigrated over here. Because of credentialling and residency requirements it's virtually impossible for a Filipino MD to obtain a license, unless he went to a US Med school. So some have went back to school to earn a nursing degree and have come over here cause they can make far more as a RN in the US then they can as an MD back home.

Yes. These conditions have been created thusly to suck foreigners into our nation and dilute the number of americans who remember our traditions of freedom and high standard of living. The New World Order needs to destroy american solidarity.

Yes. These conditions have been created thusly to suck foreigners into our nation and dilute the number of americans who remember our traditions of freedom and high standard of living. The New World Order needs to destroy american solidarity.

what american solidarity

last i checked it is still everyone for themselves

Back