where, as a society, are we headed and how bad will it be?

I see nothing but bad things for this nation as we move forward. the division between left and right is culminating in to another civil war. the two sides are dug in more now than at any other time in history.

will it end up in two countries? If the left takes control, will we end up another nazi state? If the right gets control, will we end up another fascist state?

will communism be the end?

personally, I think most of you are fucking morons for your idiocy..............

guns and butter, bitches

the biggest red flag is how much money per person the United States government spends now compared to in the past

yet people continue to cry for bigger government and more and more and more programs

it simply isn't sustainable

I see nothing but bad things for this nation as we move forward. the division between left and right is culminating in to another civil war. the two sides are dug in more now than at any other time in history.

will it end up in two countries? If the left takes control, will we end up another nazi state? If the right gets control, will we end up another fascist state?

personally, I think most of you are fucking morons for your idiocy..............

guns and butter, bitches

We are very likely at some point to end up a Leftist state with some form of near or total dictatorship running things. How long that will last is debatable, but its eventual occurrence isn't.

guns and butter, bitches

All caused by Trump and his fascist associates in the GOP.

We are very likely at some point to end up a Leftist state with some form of near or total dictatorship running things. How long that will last is debatable, but its eventual occurrence isn't.

Oh sure history is replete with benevolent dictators who gave up power peacefully for the betterment of the people. You guys have such crazy ideas and are sick over your Trumpy.

guns and butter, bitches

Predictable paranoia bullshit, better arm up in that gated village, who knows when the next hoodie wearing teenager walks down your street

And if it came to such, there are a plenty of red state supporting blue states that love nothing better than most of the red States to succeed

America is headed for complete collapse.... deep poverty and a police state....you will be enslaved and living in misery.

Yes Boys and Girls....performance never for one second did not matter in this particular Universe.

OOPS!

the biggest red flag is how much money per person the United States government spends now compared to in the past

yet people continue to cry for bigger government and more and more and more programs

Ah, discretionary spending decreased in both the Obama and Biden Administration, not so in the Trump regime, and entitlements plus military spending amount to close to seventy percent of the total budget

For illustration look at the fall of Argentina over the last 80 years or so, but the collapse of America will be worse.....this will be a crash not a fall over decades, and this society will not hold together leading to mass chaos before the police state is fully implemented.

The piles of bodies will be massive this time.

The British Empire fell far and fast....the collapse of the American Empire will be faster and much worse.

Dont believe the Han's "We love everybody" yap....these people have long memories and believe in vengeance....America must suffer for what we have done...we are a terrorist nation according to the CCP

Ah, discretionary spending decreased in both the Obama and Biden Administration, not so in the Trump regime, and entitlements plus military spending amount to close to seventy percent of the total budget

are you adjusting for inflation?

j/k

but the point is a trend - not a single year comparison. the arrow is pointing up

It's not sustainable because some people are radically under-taxed.

To move America closer to modern civilization,
the public sector must be substantially expanded,
the private sector more heavily regulated,
and yes, taxes will have to go up.

Freedom from social responsibility is NOT a right to which any people are entitled.

The other half of the problem is that Americans are simply not well enough educated to elect responsible government.
Again, more funding would be required to remedy that.

We need go no further than this forum to see how many truly stupid people are slithering around this troubled nation.
Tens of millions of Americans have already devolved to near caveman sophistication.

It's not sustainable because some people are radically under-taxed.

it's not sustainable because people being dependent on government is not sustainable. the sustainable relationship is government being dependent on people.

you are too dumb to waste time with though.

it's not sustainable because people being dependent on government is not sustainable. the sustainable relationship is government being dependent on people.

you are too dumb to waste time with though.

While I admire your bravery calling me dumb over the internet,*
you have no idea of what the function of government is.

The purpose of government is specifically to make life easier than it can be made without government.
With government, we determine what things can be more efficiently done collectively than can be done individually.

People who resist this practice are intellectually deficient and should not have any say whatsoever in the conduct of government.

*While I admittedly do it myself, I have documented credentials that say quite clearly that I,
at least as a young man, could call people dumb in person and not worry about it much.

you have no idea of what the function of government is.

The purpose of government is specifically to make life easier than it can be made without government.
With government, we determine what things can be more efficiently done collectively than can be done individually.

People who resist this practice are intellectually deficient and should not have any say whatsoever in the conduct of government.

this is completely incorrect. The purpose of government is stated clearly in the US Constitution, or the Constitutions of their respective states, and that purpose is to safeguard the natural rights of the people. nothing more, nothing less.

anyone stating anything different is living delulu in lala land.

Back