Where did all the girls go? Vacation?

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
haven't seen her around this week.

Where is Darla Meg and Lady T, others

Seems like all the woman are dropping off. Whos been stalking on this site to scare them away? They come here to debate politics not to get picked up.

Seems like all the woman are dropping off. Whos been stalking on this site to scare them away? They come here to debate politics not to get picked up.
LadyT and Meg were both here today. Darla said she was leaving, and so far has kept to that.

WHAT who tried to pick up someone on a internet chat room?

Yep might need to follow her, the bushies are getting nasty.
The are pooping in the sandbox.

Beefy brought up the same article as Desh did and got totally different reaction....

I think I have figured out the darla reason for leaving and I agree with her.
The flavor of the board has had a setbak and is not very palatable anymore.
bye to Leaning, Oncelor, Desh, Ladyt, bob, and even wm, and of course care. ansd frog an Thorn I need new stompin grounds anyway.

Last edited:
I think I have figured out the darla reason for leaving and I agree with her.
The flavor of thr board has had a setbak adn is npt very palatable anymore.
bye to Leaning, Oncelor, Desh, Ladyt, bob, and even wm, and of course care. I need new stompin grounds anyway.

I don't want you to leave but 15,000 posts on the same board saying 'Bush sucks and I didn't vote for him' can get repetitive. Spreading your message on a new board might do the world some good.

Darla's gone? I seem to miss all of this stuff.

I'll miss Darla...the people's political message board poster of hearts.

Why is it that internet weirdos and women never seem to get along? Do try not to chase the rest of the ladies away or Damo's flirty-fishing style recruitment drive will be in tatters. Is that what you want?

Back