Where did all the girls go? Vacation?

I don't think it had to do with Darla getting hit on so much as her being a Code Pink hack, and not being able to handle people calling her out on her bullshit.

I think I have figured out the darla reason for leaving and I agree with her.
The flavor of thr board has had a setbak adn is npt very palatable anymore.
bye to Leaning, Oncelor, Desh, Ladyt, bob, and even wm, and of course care. I need new stompin grounds anyway.

I wasn't serious about leaving.

I don't want you to leave but 15,000 posts on the same board saying 'Bush sucks and I didn't vote for him' can get repetitive. Spreading your message on a new board might do the world some good.

Your count is off dude, show the 15,000 posts where I say "Bush Sucks"
Or just shut the fuck up.

I heard a rumor that SF going to have a blind date set up with Lorena Bobbit.
That will be fun. I won't mention who set it up. And of course Lorena will not be using her real name.

I heard a rumor that SF going to have a blind date set up with Lorena Bobbit.
That will be fun. I won't mention who set it up. And of course Lorena will not be using her real name.

Wow, not nice to threaten someone with violence. How typical of the left to lash out in such a manner.

Threaten ? How paranoid.

I assumed you were yet again attempting humor. But had I not been exposed to your poor sense of humor before, it could have been deemed a veiled threat. But since I understand your level of "humor" I understand what you were attempting.

Back