Where Did Intelligence Come From?

That's why we call him Steviegoat. Like his master, the former poster known as Steven VanderMoron, he babbles and verbally masturbates while the rest of us cringe and look away in disgust. lol

Maybe lol. But I know he is talking about Terrence McKenna's theory of where humans got their intelligence from.

It's some mushroom and acid infused new age shit from the 60's.

Do a search on stoned ape theory and high protein diet theory for human brain development. The human brain grew at an exception speed so the question is why. I'm here for another interesting conversation.

Neanderthals had far larger brains than modern h. sapiens sapiens, engaged in cooperative hunting and subsisted on the same proteins as our ancestors -- yet they are no longer with us, other than in our DNA.

Intelligence is a function of evolution. Size may or not be part of that.

PaDaG5T.jpg

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168010219304882

Maybe lol. But I know he is talking about Terrence McKenna's theory of where humans got their intelligence from.

It's some mushroom and acid infused new age shit from the 60's.

It's also pure bullshit. Domestic and wild animals eat hallucinogenics all the time. Mushrooms, toxic plants containing alkaloids, fermented fruits, etc. Why aren't *they* running the show instead of us?

Another good thread infested by pseudo-intellectuals. No stoned apes, no human intelligence.

No one agreed with you. You made no argument to defend your claim.
Terrence McKenna made the argument, I'm only the messenger. You still refuse to explain how humans got such a big brain in such a small amount of time. You are a pseudo-intellectual.

Back