Where do you guys honestly think Palin would be right now

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
If she wasn't attractive?

Her qualificatiosn:

Mayor of a small city

Governer of the second smallest state in the union for a couple of years, but it was close to Russia, so I guess that's foreign policy experience

Attractive

Scratch that, she wouldn't have even gotten to mayor or city councilman if she weren't attractive. Men vote with their dicks.

Ok , so I guess I should have posted this here.

Men are voting with their dicks on palin? I don't get it. My friend had this big fight with some guy named Irv who she met at a peace rally and was a big supporter of Hillary's. Now he thinks that Obama is the anti-christ. So she is arguing with him and he says "oh all the women are jealous because she's a hot babe". My friend is really nice looking herself, and trust me, this has nothing to do with how Palin looks.

so I guess I just don't see this. She's attractive. A hot babe who is driving women crazy with jealousy? Are you guys serious?

Dhula the rejected spinster.
LOL, single chick lashing out at a hottie, who could even have seen that coming. LOFL

Ok , so I guess I should have posted this here.

Men are voting with their dicks on palin? I don't get it. My friend had this big fight with some guy named Irv who she met at a peace rally and was a big supporter of Hillary's. Now he thinks that Obama is the anti-christ. So she is arguing with him and he says "oh all the women are jealous because she's a hot babe". My friend is really nice looking herself, and trust me, this has nothing to do with how Palin looks.

so I guess I just don't see this. She's attractive. A hot babe who is driving women crazy with jealousy? Are you guys serious?

I wouldn't call her a "hot babe", but attractive, yes. Especially on the low resolution photos most people see of her. Up close, without the make-up, you could probabl see the wrinkles a lot easier. But that's how it is with most people on TV.

Well the right wing guys are just tickled they don't have to hold their nose and vote for McCain. they can rationalize it out that they are really voting for palin.

It is really hillarious.

Well the right wing guys are just tickled they don't have to hold their nose and vote for McCain. they can rationalize it out that they are really voting for palin.

It is really hillarious.

But if you're a left-winger (which I'm not), it is sad because the polls are going to stay close until the election is over in November.

I don't care about the polls. They are just a self feeding industry.
I am actually getting to where I don't really care which CEO is president. It is all so hosed it will not likely get straightened out before we go down the tubes anyway.

I'm big time left winger and it's going to be much more fun because the rightwing nuts won't be soo depressed that they stay away from JPP.
We get to rag them a couple more months before the Obama landslide.

Neither side has offered an real long term soloutions to the rising cost of health care/medicare/medicaid. The around 3 trillion SS surplus having to be paid back starting in a few years. The energy issues. the national debt, etc...
They all have their heads in the sand.

If she wasn't attractive? She is...She got my attention...

Her qualificatiosn:

Mayor of a small city .. Not into big government...

Governer of the second smallest state in the union for a couple of years, but it was close to Russia, so I guess that's foreign policy experience ... Yup...and don't owe the Washing DC bureaucrats a dime....

She's got my vote

I think Waterhead is a sexist bigot. This thread proves it. Women can't accomplish anything unless they are attractive? WTF? Where is the "Feminist Outrage" here?

If she wasn't attractive?

She would probably be selling discount rape kits to victims in Alaska.

Considering the ratio of men to women in Alaska, she would still be hot to men who don't have a woman.

I think Waterhead is a sexist bigot. This thread proves it. Women can't accomplish anything unless they are attractive? WTF? Where is the "Feminist Outrage" here?

If you'll notice, I didn't say women can't accomplish anything unless they are attractive. Note Hillary Clinton.

I said that Sarah Palin would still be a hockey mom and not annoying us right now if it weren't for the men who like to look at her ass. No other feature of her, especially her actions, is appealing at all.

If you'll notice, I didn't say women can't accomplish anything unless they are attractive. Note Hillary Clinton.

I said that Sarah Palin would still be a hockey mom and not annoying us right now if it weren't for the men who like to look at her ass. No other feature of her, especially her actions, is appealing at all.

Janet Reno would be considered a success by any rational measure of careers. And she is damn sure not attractive.

If she wasn't attractive? She is...She got my attention...

Her qualificatiosn:

Mayor of a small city .. Not into big government...

Governer of the second smallest state in the union for a couple of years, but it was close to Russia, so I guess that's foreign policy experience ... Yup...and don't owe the Washing DC bureaucrats a dime....

She's got my vote

A small city can have a proportionally large government, although I'm sure proportions boggles the simple conservative mind. She owes the federal government the 500 billion she failed to return in earmarks whenever she decided not to build the bridge to nowhere after it became unpopular. She was for it before she was against it.

Janet Reno would be considered a success by any rational measure of careers. And she is damn sure not attractive.

LOL

Attractiveness helps out the political careers of women more than men. Men don't really vote for other men based on attractiveness, in fact, if anything a really attractive man would annoy men because they're evolutionarily (just invented that word) trained to dislike competition. The boost in votes from women wouldn't make up the difference. Women aren't afraid of attractive women, and men love them. So they come out on top in that regard.

Sarah Pallin is recipient uno of that effect.

LOL

Attractiveness helps out the political careers of women more than men. Men don't really vote for other men based on attractiveness, in fact, if anything a really attractive man would annoy men because they're evolutionarily (just invented that word) trained to dislike competition. The boost in votes from women wouldn't make up the difference. Women aren't afraid of attractive women, and men love them. So they come out on top in that regard.

Really? When was the last time we had an unattractive president that wasn't an old man?

Look at Congress, most of the younger men are reasonably attractive.

Back