Where has Winterborn been touting Alabama?

No, covid did not get me.

I found a place with better college football discussions and no obnoxious trolls trying to derail the threads.

But since you missed me so much, ROLL TIDE!!!!

This team is one of the all time best!

In addition to going 10-0 in an SEC schedule, winning the SEC Championship and the College Football Playoff for the National Championship, the team and coaching staff won the following:

Individual awards
Associated Press player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

Broyles Award
-- Steve Sarkisian

Unitas Golden Arm
-- Mac Jones

Joe Moore Award
-- Alabama offensive line

Paul Hornung Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Heisman Trophy
-- DeVonta Smith

Davey O’Brien Award
-- Mac Jones

Outland Trophy
-- Alex Leatherwood

Biletnikoff Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Rimington Award
-- Landon Dickerson

Walter Camp player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

Doak Walker Award
-- Najee Harris

Maxwell Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Unanimous All-Americans
-- Najee Harris
-- DeVonta Smith
-- Landon Dickerson
-- Alex Leatherwood
-- Patrick Surtain

Consensus All-American
-- Mac Jones

SEC coach of the year
-- Nick Saban

SEC offensive player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

SEC defensive player of the year
-- Patrick Surtain

SEC scholar-athlete of the year
-- Mac Jones

Jacobs Blocking Trophy
-- Landon Dickerson
-- Alex Leatherwood

Every team we played knew that Devonta Smith was a very dangerous receiver. Every team's defense tried to stop him. None did.

And with his 7th National Championship, Nick Saban becomes the undisputed greatest college football coach in history.

Feel better now, CFM?

No, covid did not get me.

I found a place with better college football discussions and no obnoxious trolls trying to derail the threads.

But since you missed me so much, ROLL TIDE!!!!

This team is one of the all time best!

In addition to going 10-0 in an SEC schedule, winning the SEC Championship and the College Football Playoff for the National Championship, the team and coaching staff won the following:

Individual awards
Associated Press player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

Broyles Award
-- Steve Sarkisian

Unitas Golden Arm
-- Mac Jones

Joe Moore Award
-- Alabama offensive line

Paul Hornung Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Heisman Trophy
-- DeVonta Smith

Davey O’Brien Award
-- Mac Jones

Outland Trophy
-- Alex Leatherwood

Biletnikoff Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Rimington Award
-- Landon Dickerson

Walter Camp player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

Doak Walker Award
-- Najee Harris

Maxwell Award
-- DeVonta Smith

Unanimous All-Americans
-- Najee Harris
-- DeVonta Smith
-- Landon Dickerson
-- Alex Leatherwood
-- Patrick Surtain

Consensus All-American
-- Mac Jones

SEC coach of the year
-- Nick Saban

SEC offensive player of the year
-- DeVonta Smith

SEC defensive player of the year
-- Patrick Surtain

SEC scholar-athlete of the year
-- Mac Jones

Jacobs Blocking Trophy
-- Landon Dickerson
-- Alex Leatherwood

Showing that you're nothing more than a Nick Saban dick sucker isn't derailing threads. If you think it is, that's all the proof I need to know it's true.

Every team we played knew that Devonta Smith was a very dangerous receiver. Every team's defense tried to stop him. None did.

And with his 7th National Championship, Nick Saban becomes the undisputed greatest college football coach in history.

Feel better now, CFM?

Again, what number are you in the program?

Your claim about Saban is nothing more than subjective opinion.

In typical fashion, one of Saban's black thugs got ejected for targeting. It was a cheap shot and a sign of poor discipline.

The only chick is that little pussy that gets his feelings hurt anytime someone doesn't laud Alabama like he does.

Do you know what number he wore? He keeps saying "we" in reference to Alabama winning.

You know Alabama is a great team CFM. He is just razzeling you because the Florida teams didn't fair out this year.

Maybe next year- BUT THEY WILL COME BACK!

Showing that you're nothing more than a Nick Saban dick sucker isn't derailing threads. If you think it is, that's all the proof I need to know it's true.

I am an unapologetic fan of a program that has shown itself to be better than the rest.

And demanding to know my home address or the location of my late wife's grave is certainly not staying on topic in a sports forum.

Again, what number are you in the program?

Your claim about Saban is nothing more than subjective opinion.

In typical fashion, one of Saban's black thugs got ejected for targeting. It was a cheap shot and a sign of poor discipline.

One of the players was too enthusiastic and broke the rules. He was punished accordingly. He shouldn't have done it.

Saban has won more National Championships than any other coach in the history of college football. That is not subjective at all.

The only chick is that little pussy that gets his feelings hurt anytime someone doesn't laud Alabama like he does.

Do you know what number he wore? He keeps saying "we" in reference to Alabama winning.

Yes I do refer to it as "we". I am an alum and a lifelong fan.

And please show where I have ever had my feelings hurt because someone doesn't laud Alabama. I will argue various points about various football teams. But that is not getting my feelings hurt. If it is, you have had your feelings hurt too many times to count.

Yes I do refer to it as "we". I am an alum and a lifelong fan.

And please show where I have ever had my feelings hurt because someone doesn't laud Alabama. I will argue various points about various football teams. But that is not getting my feelings hurt. If it is, you have had your feelings hurt too many times to count.

That doesn't mean you're on the football team.

Anything negative and factual stated about Alabama triggers you. There is a difference between arguing points and whining. You do the latter.

I'm not real sure how I can get my feelings hurt pointing out the truth about Alabama.

One of the players was too enthusiastic and broke the rules. He was punished accordingly. He shouldn't have done it.

Saban has won more National Championships than any other coach in the history of college football. That is not subjective at all.

That hit was intentional. Anyone watching it could tell that. Only a biased fan would say otherwise.

No one argued that Saban hasn't won 7 championships. However, one of them comes with an asterisk. You figure out why. Claiming that makes him the greatest is subjective. There are lots of coaches with far more wins than Saban. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football. There are coaches with higher winning percentages. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football.

Do you understand what subjective means?

That doesn't mean you're on the football team.

Anything negative and factual stated about Alabama triggers you. There is a difference between arguing points and whining. You do the latter.

I'm not real sure how I can get my feelings hurt pointing out the truth about Alabama.

It means I am with the team, win or lose.

If someone makes claims about the Crimson Tide that I do not think are accurate, I argue. That is not hurt feelings.

I am real sure that your reactions to my posts are exactly what you accuse me of in responding to people's posts about Alabama.

I am an unapologetic fan of a program that has shown itself to be better than the rest.

And demanding to know my home address or the location of my late wife's grave is certainly not staying on topic in a sports forum.

Again, a subjective opinion and biased.

You got your panties in a wad when I stated that Alabama players are low rent, cheap shot artists. Last Monday's example is one of many.

Back