Where has Winterborn been touting Alabama?

That hit was intentional. Anyone watching it could tell that. Only a biased fan would say otherwise.

No one argued that Saban hasn't won 7 championships. However, one of them comes with an asterisk. You figure out why. Claiming that makes him the greatest is subjective. There are lots of coaches with far more wins than Saban. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football. There are coaches with higher winning percentages. Some might argue that determines the greatest coach in the history of college football.

Do you understand what subjective means?

With an asterisk? Can't think of why that would be.

Yes, the hit was intentional. I didn't say it was accidental. The player was punished for it. And will, no doubt, catch hell from Saban for it.

Again, a subjective opinion and biased.

You got your panties in a wad when I stated that Alabama players are low rent, cheap shot artists. Last Monday's example is one of many.

You seem to think that by responding to a post on a public board, my panties are in a wad. lol Your claims at not derailing threads is laughable. Especially when you have repeatedly made vile remarks and told lies about my late wife.

It means I am with the team, win or lose.

If someone makes claims about the Crimson Tide that I do not think are accurate, I argue. That is not hurt feelings.

I am real sure that your reactions to my posts are exactly what you accuse me of in responding to people's posts about Alabama.

That means you're a fan not a member.

The problem with the accuracy part is that you've admitted to being unapologetic. That makes your opinion biased even in the face of evidence.

Since I don't give a fuck about Alabama football, my feelings can't get hurt over Alabama football.

That means you're a fan not a member.

The problem with the accuracy part is that you've admitted to being unapologetic. That makes your opinion biased even in the face of evidence.

Since I don't give a fuck about Alabama football, my feelings can't get hurt over Alabama football.

Much like I don't give a fuck about your opinions? I merely engage in the debate for entertainment.

You seem to think that by responding to a post on a public board, my panties are in a wad. lol Your claims at not derailing threads is laughable. Especially when you have repeatedly made vile remarks and told lies about my late wife.

It's not that you respond but how.

Face it, bitch, you get mad when someone says something negative about your precious Alabama in a way that hurts your feelings.

What vile remarks?

It's not that you respond but how.

Face it, bitch, you get mad when someone says something negative about your precious Alabama in a way that hurts your feelings.

What vile remarks?

No, I do not get mad. I respond in a calm rational manner. I find it hilarious that you claim to know my emotional state from typed words on a scree.

Yes. I called the thug blacks from Alabama that cheap shot other players thugs and you whined.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of my response is inaccurate. But I am not responsible for your misunderstanding or misinterpretation of what I say.

At least I don't make vile remarks about someone's dead spouse or attempt cryptic comments like your claim that one of the National Championships should have an asterisk.

I'm sorry that your interpretation of my response is inaccurate. But I am not responsible for your misunderstanding or misinterpretation of what I say.

At least I don't make vile remarks about someone's dead spouse or attempt cryptic comments like your claim that one of the National Championships should have an asterisk.

I'm sorry you're such a pussy that any disagreement about Alabama triggers you. You are responsible for reacting the way you do.

I didn't make any vile comments. I'm sorry you interpretation of what I said was inaccurate. You're responsible for that, too, Greg.

I didn't think you'd know why one of those championships should have an asterisk. That's why it's fun to mock you and Alabama. It gets under your skin so much. I bet the USC Trojans know why.

Funny how you ignored the facts of the post about Alabama having thugs that take cheap shots.

I'm sorry you're such a pussy that any disagreement about Alabama triggers you. You are responsible for reacting the way you do.

I didn't make any vile comments. I'm sorry you interpretation of what I said was inaccurate. You're responsible for that, too, Greg.

I didn't think you'd know why one of those championships should have an asterisk. That's why it's fun to mock you and Alabama. It gets under your skin so much. I bet the USC Trojans know why.

Funny how you ignored the facts of the post about Alabama having thugs that take cheap shots.

So you think claiming you fucked my late wife and claiming that she blew you is not vile? lol That speaks volumes about you.

Still trying the "Greg" thing huh? Ok.

So you think claiming you fucked my late wife and claiming that she blew you is not vile? lol That speaks volumes about you.

Still trying the "Greg" thing huh? Ok.

No. That you do shows you're a weakling.

Perhaps you prefer another name.

No, it shows you to be classless. Even an asshole knows remarks about someone's late wife are off limits.

It shows you are a weakling that has doubts. People say things about my wife on this forum. They go mostly ignored because I know the truth.

It shows you are a weakling that has doubts. People say things about my wife on this forum. They go mostly ignored because I know the truth.

You have never watched your wife suffer and die. You have never buried your wife.

You are a troll. You relish causing trouble. You do not want to discuss the topics. And, to your credit, you found a weak spot in me. It was a despicable. unacceptable one. But you repeatedly went there. And it was all bullshit you wouldn't say to someone's face.

You have never watched your wife suffer and die. You have never buried your wife.

You are a troll. You relish causing trouble. You do not want to discuss the topics. And, to your credit, you found a weak spot in me. It was a despicable. unacceptable one. But you repeatedly went there. And it was all bullshit you wouldn't say to someone's face.

You don't know me and can't make that type of statement.

Not once on this forum have I trolled. That's the excuse pussies use because they get their feelings hurt.

You don't know me and can't make that type of statement.

Not once on this forum have I trolled. That's the excuse pussies use because they get their feelings hurt.
You are a troll, your denial changes nothing.

Back