Where is Trump?

When was the last time he was seen in public?

Is he even still alive?
1.gif

The poor person that fills in for you at the reception desk must think you are a nutcase.

Well good... like I said.. as long as you're honest about what you do there shouldn't be a problem...
And I’ve never been anything but truthful about my career.
Ok... I guess your just not very busy... More free time than Any attorney i've ever known... I guess all I can tell you is don't take it personally... I know I don't when someone questions my teaching career... Which is so silly because they have copies of my credentials and diploma and all kinds of different information...;) Maybe if you offered proof it would be easier to believe...

Well good... like I said.. as long as you're honest about what you do there shouldn't be a problem...

Ok... I guess your just not very busy... More free time than Any attorney i've ever known... I guess all I can tell you is don't take it personally... I know I don't when someone questions my teaching career... Which is so silly because they have copies of my credentials and diploma and all kinds of different information...;) Maybe if you offered proof it would be easier to believe...
I do work differently than most attorneys, not by the hour for one thing.

Attorneys who bill an hourly rate take as much time to do things as possible and always do things the long way.

I work contingency or by the job, so I get things done more efficiently.

I also have attention issues, so I need three things going at once. .. JPP is often one of the three.

the shit stains crack me up.

you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. "cheap fakes" became "OMG - we need to replace him". so you did.

and you know how powerful and damaging it all was as you desperately try to deflect. what you shit stains can't understand though, is America is sick of your lies - so you can't just scream Russia Russia Russia anymore. only die hard retards still fall for it - not enough to win an election

Back