Where is Trump?

Generally Presidential candidates hit the road for the weeks after the convention....

Where is Trump, hold up at a golf club?

When was the last time he was seen in public?

Is he even still alive?
He's fuming at his coke head son for pushing Vance to the front of the ticket.

Now they're stuck with him, and he just realized that he's going to prison some time late next year.

the shit stains crack me up.

you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. "cheap fakes" became "OMG - we need to replace him". so you did.

and you know how powerful and damaging it all was as you desperately try to deflect. what you shit stains can't understand though, is America is sick of your lies - so you can't just scream Russia Russia Russia anymore. only die hard retards still fall for it - not enough to win an election
They are the dogs who got the car.

Generally Presidential candidates hit the road for the weeks after the convention....

Where is Trump, hold up at a golf club?
trump never stops campaigning, even after the election is over. He can't go without the warmth he feels from a room full of Nazis.

the shit stains crack me up.

you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. "cheap fakes" became "OMG - we need to replace him". so you did.

and you know how powerful and damaging it all was as you desperately try to deflect. what you shit stains can't understand though, is America is sick of your lies - so you can't just scream Russia Russia Russia anymore. only die hard retards still fall for it - not enough to win an election
I bet Biden regrets saying "make my day pal" :rofl2:

Back