Where's STY?

Howey

Banned
Did he finally get carted off by the guys in the white jackets or is he hunkered and bunkered down getting ready for the big revolution?

JPP suffered a significant loss when he disappeared. Definitely one of the better right wingers on the site.

We lost Yurt and STY, and gained philly and 007. Fuck...

JPP suffered a significant loss when he disappeared. Definitely one of the better right wingers on the site.

We lost Yurt and STY, and gained philly and 007. Fuck...
they got sick of crazed liberal totalitarians threatening to murder or rape their families, it's liberal evil.
Drives away the cowards.

Thankfully I'm here to keep the children safe.

they got sick of crazed liberal totalitarians threatening to murder or rape their families, it's liberal evil.
Drives away the cowards.

Thankfully I'm here to keep the children safe.

A true American hero! Let your song of freedom, justice and true love reach the ears of the liberals, curing them of their evil!

A true American hero! Let your song of freedom, justice and true love reach the ears of the liberals, curing them of their evil!

So much for ignore, baby murderer!!!

Come round my house and try your liberal attacks on my kids, you have my address.
I will decapitate you.

I would rather have him here than that loony Bijou from your forum.

Interesting. STY actually agreed with all of Grind's posts about being willing to sacrifice dead children for their "rights". You are always nattering on like the empty head you are about my talking to grind, but you don't have the same problem with STY. I'd call you a hypocrite, but I think it's more that you're a coward. You're probably afraid of STY.

Of course, hypocrisy and cowardice are not mutually exclusive traits.

Interesting. STY actually agreed with all of Grind's posts about being willing to sacrifice dead children for their "rights". You are always nattering on like the empty head you are about my talking to grind, but you don't have the same problem with STY. I'd call you a hypocrite, but I think it's more that you're a coward. You're probably afraid of STY.

Of course, hypocrisy and cowardice are not mutually exclusive traits.

Yes he is slightly bonkers but then so are you, come to that. I like the guy because he is vehement in his defence of the rights of the citizen against the state and the police. I don't agree with his insistence that the 2nd amendment means that you can have a tank or a cruise missile in your back garden.

Yes he is slightly bonkers but then so are you, come to that. I like the guy because he is vehement in his defence of the rights of the citizen against the state and the police. I don't agree with his insistence that the 2nd amendment means that you can have a tank or a cruise missile in your back garden.

No no no no. That is not the issue Cliffie. The issue is that you harrangue me constantly for speaking to grind, yet STY agreed with every single post Grind made on that topic, and you have not ever said one word about anyone talking to him, and in fact, you just said you'd rather have him around than another poster - and you talk to him yourself! Stop trying to change the subject. You always do that. You are a lot like a dog who took a crap in the living room and has his paws flying trying to dig up all around it in an attempt to cover it.

No no no no. That is not the issue Cliffie. The issue is that you harrangue me constantly for speaking to grind, yet STY agreed with every single post Grind made on that topic, and you have not ever said one word about anyone talking to him, and in fact, you just said you'd rather have him around than another poster - and you talk to him yourself! Stop trying to change the subject. You always do that. You are a lot like a dog who took a crap in the living room and has his paws flying trying to dig up all around it in an attempt to cover it.

I'm not exactly super versed in the site politics, but I think I understand what Tom's getting at. STY's misguided, but he's got convictions that folks can relate to. Grind's posts are largely substanceless. The reason Tom's fine with speaking to STY is the conviction, morality, and heartfulness that stands as the motivation behind his politics.

I detest the quai-minarchist prattle of folks like STY, but, in many ways, it's better than the complacency of liberals. The guy's a nut, but the good kind.

I don't agree with either of them about their willingness to see thousands of babies die rather than interfere with the precious right to bear arms. That is the slightly bonkers side of STY, whereas Bijou is full on psycho. I don't recall you ever haranguing Grind about it or even mentioning it, come to that. I frankly can't see what the hell you do have in common but they say adversity makes strange bedfellows.

I'm not exactly super versed in the site politics, but I think I understand what Tom's getting at. STY's misguided, but he's got convictions that folks can relate to. Grind's posts are largely substanceless. The reason Tom's fine with speaking to STY is the conviction, morality, and heartfulness that stands as the motivation behind his politics.

I detest the quai-minarchist prattle of folks like STY, but, in many ways, it's better than the complacency of liberals. The guy's a nut, but the good kind.

So all posts must have substance on here?

Back