Where's STY?

I'm not exactly super versed in the site politics, but I think I understand what Tom's getting at. STY's misguided, but he's got convictions that folks can relate to. Grind's posts are largely substanceless. The reason Tom's fine with speaking to STY is the conviction, morality, and heartfulness that stands as the motivation behind his politics.

I detest the quai-minarchist prattle of folks like STY, but, in many ways, it's better than the complacency of liberals. The guy's a nut, but the good kind.

I don't agree that he's a "good kind" of nut, and I find your near-constant liberal bashing and generalizing to be far less "substantive" than Grind's posts. If making sweeping and often erroneous statements about a group of people is considered substance, then you are doing quite well. No offense. :)

I don't agree with either of them about their willingness to see thousands of babies die rather than interfere with the precious right to bear arms. That is the slightly bonkers side of STY, whereas Bijou is full on psycho. I don't recall you ever haranguing Grind about it or even mentioning it, come to that. I frankly can't see what the hell you do have in common but they say adversity makes strange bedfellows.

I frankly can't see why you are obsessed with what Grind and I do or don't have in common. I guess you must be very bored.

they got sick of crazed liberal totalitarians threatening to murder or rape their families, it's liberal evil.
Drives away the cowards.

Thankfully I'm here to keep the children safe.

You?

Keeping children "safe"??

REALLY?!?

I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...

Awwwww hell...BWWAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Now that was a good laugh!

Thanks for the laugh man, you are one funny little fuckstain!

I don't agree that he's a "good kind" of nut, and I find your near-constant liberal bashing and generalizing to be far less "substantive" than Grind's posts. If making sweeping and often erroneous statements about a group of people is considered substance, then you are doing quite well. No offense. :)

Ball's in your court. :p

I don't agree with either of them about their willingness to see thousands of babies die rather than interfere with the precious right to bear arms. That is the slightly bonkers side of STY, whereas Bijou is full on psycho. I don't recall you ever haranguing Grind about it or even mentioning it, come to that. I frankly can't see what the hell you do have in common but they say adversity makes strange bedfellows.

He's a naive kid in college and she's a desperate cougar; what else is there to say. :)

I don't agree with his insistence that the 2nd amendment means that you can have a tank or a cruise missile in your back garden.

While it's not expected to be your area of expertise, might want to read Article 1, Section 8. The part about declaring war.

I'm not exactly super versed in the site politics, but I think I understand what Tom's getting at. STY's misguided, but he's got convictions that folks can relate to. Grind's posts are largely substanceless. The reason Tom's fine with speaking to STY is the conviction, morality, and heartfulness that stands as the motivation behind his politics.

I detest the quai-minarchist prattle of folks like STY, but, in many ways, it's better than the complacency of liberals. The guy's a nut, but the good kind.

lol this is the dumbest thing I've seen you write so far. I am very principled on the issue of the second amendment. myself sty and billy are pretty much in lockstep on the issue, and for all the same reasons. please.

Yes he is slightly bonkers but then so are you, come to that. I like the guy because he is vehement in his defence of the rights of the citizen against the state and the police. I don't agree with his insistence that the 2nd amendment means that you can have a tank or a cruise missile in your back garden.

Pot, kettle. black:retard.

Apparently he's been doing the most hated thing in the universe... moving. He'll be back some time.

You?

Keeping children "safe"??

REALLY?!?

I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...
I WILL NOT LAUGH...

Awwwww hell...BWWAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Now that was a good laugh!

Thanks for the laugh man, you are one funny little fuckstain!

The above post indicates why the 2nd amendment exists.
To protect the children.

Look at Zappa for example, or Adam Lanza.

Guns are needed to protect the children.

Personally I prefer my beloved Kukhuri!!
Keeps her indoors safe!
And Angus and Hamish.
They are safe from evil liberals, because of me and my beloved kukhuri and my lee Enfield with bayonet!!

Any takers?

No, but you just proved you are one. (a retard)

And yet all you have, is your stash of PeeWee Hermanism's to fall back on.
Using them is really kind of pathetic; but then, in you case, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. :)

Back