Where's the lefty's cry to ban knives?

So you're willing to have 60,000 untrained kids and teachers running around with guns strapped to their waists? What is your plan? Have a fucking bake sale to buy the goddamn guns?
for someone who claims to be smart, you sure are stupid. 47 states that require licenses for concealed weapons also have training that is required. so there would be no 'untrained' teachers or students and they would be carrying their OWN PERSONAL guns.

Did I say that? No. I'm talking a common sense approach. Something you know nothing of.
are you redifining terms again? there is nothing sensical about what you propose, considering the SOP of government security agencies.

Liar. I'll prefer common sense over repub overreaction: Metal detectors at the entrances to each building and hire three to four armed guards and let a tax on guns and ammo pay for them.

Let the record show that Howey has turned into a knuckle dragging hairy-assed NRA whack-job, promoting ARMED security in our schools, you know them nasty ass GUNS.

Hey Howey, how about instead of taxing the guns and ammo, we do like the Democrats do and tax a special tax on super rich Democrats like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and all of them Hollywood lefty creeps that can afford to hire their own personal security that tote them fucking nasty-assed guns?

Let the record show that Howey has turned into a knuckle dragging hairy-assed NRA whack-job, promoting ARMED security in our schools, you know them nasty ass GUNS.

Hey Howey, how about instead of taxing the guns and ammo, we do like the Democrats do and tax a special tax on super rich Democrats like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and all of them Hollywood lefty creeps that can afford to hire their own personal security that tote them fucking nasty-assed guns?

Let the record show that the Dem party wants to disarm every law abiding citizen and have gun free zones everywhere.
They prefer large groups "unarmed victims" and the drawback that it invites crazed mass murderers to come in for an easy and large kill means nothing! A small detail unworthy for their brilliant minds to even have to consider.
"Smart as a brick" comes to mind in regards to those type of self-proclaimed geniuses.:lolup:

What are the promoting is a common sense approach to a very real problem. I don't know why you idiots don't understand that metal detectors at entrances to school but they just as effective as armed guards at every corridor.

Oh STY? Call me crazy but I don't want to see children packing heat. That you think kids are mature enough to accept the responsibility of shooting another human just shows how sick your mind is.

And teachers can't afford guns. They're too b sy buying school supplies for the kids. The same supplies the schools and parents refuse to buy.

What are the promoting is a common sense approach to a very real problem. I don't know why you idiots don't understand that metal detectors at entrances to school but they just as effective as armed guards at every corridor.

Oh STY? Call me crazy but I don't want to see children packing heat. That you think kids are mature enough to accept the responsibility of shooting another human just shows how sick your mind is.

And teachers can't afford guns. They're too b sy buying school supplies for the kids. The same supplies the schools and parents refuse to buy.

Aaron if the Government is going to indoctrinate my kid to be an idiot liberal, the least they should do is pay for the supplies.

metal detectors are nothing but early warning response indicators when you don't have ARMED individuals to stop anyone after the gun is detected.

and yet we have 18-22 year olds carrying guns in the military, so really your entire issue is you don't want citizens carrying guns.

teachers are quite capable of buying their own personal weapons. some are expensive and some are not, depending upon the liberalness of the state they reside in.

metal detectors are nothing but early warning response indicators when you don't have ARMED individuals to stop anyone after the gun is detected.

and yet we have 18-22 year olds carrying guns in the military, so really your entire issue is you don't want citizens carrying guns.

teachers are quite capable of buying their own personal weapons. some are expensive and some are not, depending upon the liberalness of the state they reside in.

Or the metal detectors could be a deterrent.

I'm not talking about 18-22 year olds. You want 8-10 year olds or younger carrying guns. And why the fuck are supporting a MANDATE for teachers to buy guns?

Or the metal detectors could be a deterrent.
for some, maybe. for determined shooters, not even close.

I'm not talking about 18-22 year olds. You want 8-10 year olds or younger carrying guns.
you're lying. I have never said that.

And why the fuck are supporting a MANDATE for teachers to buy guns?
I'm not pushing for a mandate. I'm pushing to give them the OPTION. However, I'd like to see the government institute the tax/penalty for NOT buying a gun, i.e. Obamacare and insurance.

Suspect in Lone Star College slashing spree fantasized about killing people, planned attack, police say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...ed-on-lone-star-college-campus/#ixzz2QFzk1YfH

Where is the leftwing outrage and major media reporting of this mass college assault? Why has major lefty media only paid lip service to this crime and quickly put it on the shelf not to be mentioned again?

How come the gun grabbers aren’t even mentioning this massive criminal act? Why haven’t the leftwing TV media given this incident the massive coverage they give gun crimes? Do the leftwing media gun grabbers ever tell us that more people are killed every year with clubs and baseball bats than are killed with rifles? Why aren’t the lefties protesting for a ban on clubs and knives?
Lefties love knives. Radical jihadists use knives to cut people's heads off. It's more intimate, and those left wing nuts can't get enough of that kind of stuff.

Lefties love knives. Radical jihadists use knives to cut people's heads off. It's more intimate, and those left wing nuts can't get enough of that kind of stuff.

That is true. I am a member of four political forums and the liberals and Islamists are a allies on all four different boards.
That is because their agendas are just about the same. They both seek destruction of USA and of Western Civilization as it is structured now. This solid gold fact will never be discussed in our public schools , universities and media . They were the first thing the leftists took over to start their long range plan back in the early 1960's.

Back