Where's those jobs they promised????

5% of the stimulus actually went to create new jobs fixing the infrastructure, The Trucking association is now fighting not to raise the tax on fuel, Seems Obama does want the highways fixed but is now talking about raising fuel tax to pay for it, oooo well so much for no new taxes for anyone making under 250,000

As it stands now diesel fuel is taxed 10 cents more than gas, the trucking association is trying to lobby the Gov. to simply raise the gasoline tax, so with gas and diesel cost rising already, expect it to go even further

Hell of a change huh

500,000 jobs were outsourced at the end of the Clinton administration

And? Outsourcing is still a job just less pay and benefits generally. Offshoring now is another issue.

How many were lost during the great economy of the Bush administration.
As I recall we were in a bit of a recession around the end of the clowntoon administration?

And? Outsourcing is still a job just less pay and benefits generally. Offshoring now is another issue.

How many were lost during the great economy of the Bush administration.
As I recall we were in a bit of a recession around the end of the clowntoon administration?

The economy was also going into the tank in the Clinton era. Bush inherited that one.

The economy was also going into the tank in the Clinton era. Bush inherited that one.

and it was not tanking while Bush was still president?
Why did Bush push for 800 bill in TARP money?
Why did bush have the income tax rebate program?

Can you not see your hypocracy in blaming our economic mess on Obama?

"Going into the tank" is a bit of hyperbole. It was on a downswing, yes; but there is absolutely no comparison between the state of the economy in January, 2001 vs. January, 2009....

"Going into the tank" is a bit of hyperbole. It was on a downswing, yes; but there is absolutely no comparison between the state of the economy in January, 2001 vs. January, 2009....

Clinton was smart. He didn't meddle with it like Obama is doing. He just let it follow its natural course.

I didn't think you would know. You better do some research.

a lot of people had involvement. That does not dismiss the facts that the economy sucked quite a while before Obama took office and Bush pushed for TARP, GM bailout and AIG, etc.
And was "meddling" as you accused Obama of doing.

Nor your "fact" of Clowntoon outsourcing 1/2 mil jobs. Well unless they are offshored they are still jobs.

And we were bleeding jobs badly under bush and not just at the end of his term either.

You failure to understand Bush and the republican parties part in all this is apallingly pathetic.

a lot of people had involvement. That does not dismiss the facts that the economy sucked quite a while before Obama took office and Bush pushed for TARP, GM bailout and AIG, etc.
And was "meddling" as you accused Obama of doing.

Nor your "fact" of Clowntoon outsourcing 1/2 mil jobs. Well unless they are offshored they are still jobs.

And we were bleeding jobs badly under bush and not just at the end of his term either.

You failure to understand Bush and the republican parties part in all this is apallingly pathetic.

Geithner was the Presidfent of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He directed the allocations of the Wallstreet Bailout funds. He negotiated the TARP programs, etc., etc.

I didn't give Bush a pass on this and I'm certainly not going to give this president a pass. The more he meddles, the longer this recession will be and that's a fact.

Ohh I am not for letting the ones who helped make this mess be the ones supposedly be the ones to fix it either.

Personally I think all the persons involved at a high level should be fired and prevented from ever working in the industry at a high level again.

Remember I was against the TARP all along.
I am for letting businesses too stupid to exist fail.
Like the Republican party for instance.

Ohh I am not for letting the ones who helped make this mess be the ones supposedly be the ones to fix it either.

Personally I think all the persons involved at a high level should be fired and prevented from ever working in the industry at a high level again.

Remember I was against the TARP all along.
I am for letting businesses too stupid to exist fail.
Like the Republican party for instance.

Oh, BTW. Barney Frank's fingerprints are all over the housing dive fiasco. Time and time again he insisted that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were in good shape. He lied, oh did he lie. I am sure you are so proud of him.

Oh, BTW. Barney Frank's fingerprints are all over the housing dive fiasco. Time and time again he insisted that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were in good shape. He lied, oh did he lie. I am sure you are so proud of him.

You are wrong yet again. Or is it Still?

The only thing I like about Barney Frank is that he was open and honest about his sexual orientation.
That and he does displace one Republican ;)

Back