Which Country on JPP has the Best Posters?

I agree....

GB has awesome posters too...

US posters are just god awful....

When it consists of Lieberman Democrats, Neolibertarians, and Religious Theocrats...

Man the US is a big theocracy...

CK

Best:
Spot on there US, there am not enough of us anymore, but when we're here we am quite good.

Worst?
It has to be the Americans. Sheer volume dictates the fruitloops, mentals and psychotics are constantly in a battle to wrestle the insightful, entertaining and original to the ground, before utilising extree weight to squeeze the last vestige of life from the very body of old Mr Reason.

Hmm. I'm not sure that he understands you so much as he's particularly good at covering up the gaps.

Living in a nation of over 150 million you could never possibly understand the nascent connection between fellow Englishmen.

In many ways we are like Star Trek's 'The Borg'.

This week has been particularly traumatic for the English creed and we are at one in deep contemplative thought. However, Mr AnyOld may have dealt with our collective traume utilising his own means and it is very difficult to plug in, even a laptop, from his particular high.

Living in a nation of over 150 million you could never possibly understand the nascent connection between fellow Englishmen.

In many ways we are like Star Trek's 'The Borg'.

This week has been particularly traumatic for the English creed and we are at one in deep contemplative thought. However, Mr AnyOld may have dealt with our collective traume utilising his own means and it is very difficult to plug in, even a laptop, from his particular high.

All you old worlders know eachother right? Where the hell is the Reverend Lionel Blair?

Well, remember, you had like a year long extended abscence, and he was here all that time, lonely. You're just getting a taste of your own medicine.

I was only gone for around six months. We had an open relationship, you know. We both agreed we could 'see' other boards.

He's gone now. Perhaps i should have put that ring on his finger after all.

I miss the Reverend LB as well.

Lionel Blair was probably one of the best posters on here....

Now we just have lame college pimple faced libertarians and a bunch of high school Lieberman Democrats...

CK

Back